Surviving Mars - everytime i terraform it crashes. if i do water or heat or clouds its fine but when i try to terraform grass and bushes it crashes in

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ushisama1

Recruit
5 Badges
Oct 26, 2021
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Surviving Mars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
Description
everytime i terraform it crashes. if i do water or heat or clouds its fine but when i try to terraform grass and bushes it crashes instanly

Windows

Steam

What is your game version?

What DLC do you have installed?
Space Race, Green Planet, Below and Beyond, Stellaris Dome Set, Marsvision Song Contest, Colony Design Set, Project Laika, In-Dome Buildings Pack

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
i started using mods but BEFORE i even started using mods it would crash it

Can you replicate the issue?
started a game got my serling gen started the research for the terraforming of bushes and grass once building finshes game chrashes it doesnt give me error codes or anything just crashes. i cant get screen shot of codes or anything but cant submit without attachment but there is nothing i can send so ill just send random picture im sorry

Attachments
File(s) attached

Attachments

• nz54ZWi.jpg
    nz54ZWi.jpg
    16,9 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Immediately after the next such crash, Please attach here the latest (ONLY!) game log file, from here:
C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Roaming\Surviving Mars\logs\
To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

Plus, DXDIAG is a program you run from the Windows search box on the task bar. After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

And please also attach a save game file that shows this; one that's never had any mods used in it please.

You have Steam in your OP here but this is actually the Epic version, I see.

It is having trouble connecting with Epic - are you seeing that? - but otherwise nothing of real concern in that log. Was it taken just after one of these crashes? Are there any crash logs or dumps in that folder?

i own it on both i had all dlc on epic. but now dont own any for some reason but i always have problems on epic so i only use steam cause i now have all dlc on steam but i play on steam and that was the lates log i got so i dont know ill run it again and try again

ok im very sorry i just figured out the problem im sorry to have bothered u
Great! But what did you find? That may help us to help others.