• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have seen that when the Windows desktop is at a really low resolution like 1024x768 or smaller, OR the Windows scaling setting is very high, like 200%.

If you are not sure how to check those things, DXDIAG is a program you run from the Windows search box on the task bar. After running it will open a window and start collecting info with a progress bar in the lower-left corner. When it completes click the 'save all information' button and save it to a file then attach that file here.

I have the opposite problem. By hitting control and - the launcher zoomed way, WAAAAY out. It's so small, it's unreadable! Logically, there should be a counter but control plus + doesn't work. I have no idea how to fix it, because this makes selecting or deselecting mods impossible.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2021-04-28 214611.png
    Schermafbeelding 2021-04-28 214611.png
    564,2 KB · Views: 0
I have the opposite problem. By hitting control and - the launcher zoomed way, WAAAAY out. It's so small, it's unreadable! Logically, there should be a counter but control plus + doesn't work. I have no idea how to fix it, because this makes selecting or deselecting mods impossible.
Try ctrl-shift-plus , using the + on the main keyboard on the = key.

Was this okay until you started playing with ctrl-minus? Or it was it like that from the first run?

Either way probably best to do a clean reinstall of the launcher:

- exit the Steam app entirely
- uninstall Paradox Launcher v2 from the Windows "Apps and features" utility, if still present.

Delete the following folders if still present:

- C:/users/<UserName>/AppData/Local/Programs/Paradox Interactive/
- C:/users/<UserName>/AppData/Local/Paradox Interactive/
- C:/users/<UserName>/AppData/Roaming/Paradox Interactive/launcher-v2/
To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

- run steam.exe as the Windows Admin user

- run the game from the PLAY button in Steam

IF that doesn't help, in this folder are some .log files:
C:/users/<UserName>/AppData/Local/Paradox Interactive/launcher-v2/
Please attach them here.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I've managed to fix it by deleting everything related to the game. Now it doesn't do it anymore. Let's hope that it stays that way. Thanks again!