• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sasham

Private
30 Badges
Dec 3, 2017
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 -  Back to Hell
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 - Second Wave
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • For the Motherland
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
I got Hoi 3 on the appstore some years ago and since I got Mac OS Sierra I can no longer run Hoi III since it is a 32-bit application, any chance of you updating it to make it 64 bit?
Thanks in advance! :)

This will sadly never happen.
Paradox does not really support this program anymore only the users do.

Since we dont have access to the original codebase a fresh compilation is out of reach.

You can live with what there is or you can move on to HOI4, those are your options.
There are no other.

Find an old PC, hook it up to a monitor, load Windows 7 onto it and keep playing as long as the hardware works.

Sorry that there are no better news.

It stinks, but you should just buy it again. It's frequently on sale for literally two dollars on Steam.

Plus the App Store version is developed by Virtual Programming, not Paradox. So it's basically useless and unsupported forever. Bummer but them's the breaks. Sincerely, someone who also played Hoi3 Collection on the Mac App Store before having to switch to Windows. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
It stinks, but you should just buy it again. It's frequently on sale for literally two dollars on Steam.

Plus the App Store version is developed by Virtual Programming, not Paradox. So it's basically useless and unsupported forever. Bummer but them's the breaks. Sincerely, someone who also played Hoi3 Collection on the Mac App Store before having to switch to Windows. :)
Hmmm yeah, it is usually on sale, just thought I'd ask if I could get it again somehow. Thanks for letting me know. :)

• 2Like
Reactions: