• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

theKing1988

SWMH Autokrator
56 Badges
Jan 13, 2010
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Knights of Honor
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
I have some great Romanian users that has a lot of knowledge on their country and whose opinion i appreciate.

So i will rather be upfront about this before the release of CK3.

I consider Paradox's setup for Wallachia and Moldavia to be unbalanced and i plan to hit Wallachia and Moldavia with somewhat of a nerfbat. By my count Wallachia has 12 provinces and Moldavia has 14 provinces. That "might" be remotely balanced for 1400, but it certainly isn't for 1066 and much less so for 867. I have some candidates eyed up for removal myself.

But i am open to altering my plans somewhat after input, but it is VERY unlikely to talk me out of at least removing 2-3 provinces. But who knows, maybe you can talk me into removing other provinces than what i had planned

• 1Like
Reactions:
Dont know much about the balance but I do hope you do address the historical( or better said the ahistorical) culture spread, not to mention that even the religion is wrong. Honestly they way you do it now works best, so I hope you keep it as it is right now.

I have some great Romanian users that has a lot of knowledge on their country and whose opinion i appreciate.

So i will rather be upfront about this before the release of CK3.

I consider Paradox's setup for Wallachia and Moldavia to be unbalanced and i plan to hit Wallachia and Moldavia with somewhat of a nerfbat. By my count Wallachia has 12 provinces and Moldavia has 14 provinces. That "might" be remotely balanced for 1400, but it certainly isn't for 1066 and much less so for 867. I have some candidates eyed up for removal myself.

But i am open to altering my plans somewhat after input, but it is VERY unlikely to talk me out of at least removing 2-3 provinces. But who knows, maybe you can talk me into removing other provinces than what i had planned
Started to play as a wallachian leader in 867. Culture distribution is absolutly wrong, even if political map is somehow historical. Protoromanian - meaning wallachian*moldavian*transilvanian - is the predominant culture on Iliria-dalmatia-pannonia-balkans-actual Romania-in north in Galicia and in east-almost all Zaporojia up to Minsk, even if political rullership was hold by invaders. In 867 were not two christian religions - catholic and orthodox - and proto-romanian space was full christian. We can asume that old Dacian teritory received christianity from first century , as St. apostle Andrei , Peter's brother , camed to Scytia Minor - actual Dobrogea - Constanta County and preached. We have today st. Andrei's cave , historicaly discovered , where he inhabited first years. Regarding leaders, small and medium leaders were romanian - vlacs in that period, as can be seen even in Nibelung's song - Attila's wedding - Count Ramunc from Wallachia with 300 horsemans dressed with whte capes - one of the small number of named leders evocated by song regarding that event - so vlach leaders should have been in far more large number than game offers. Ty for reading, no offence pls.

Reactions:
Started to play as a wallachian leader in 867. Culture distribution is absolutly wrong, even if political map is somehow historical. Protoromanian - meaning wallachian*moldavian*transilvanian - is the predominant culture on Iliria-dalmatia-pannonia-balkans-actual Romania-in north in Galicia and in east-almost all Zaporojia up to Minsk, even if political rullership was hold by invaders.
Do You describe the current situation in CK3 vanilla, in SWMH or a desired one?