• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At any rate, it's day 2, and we don't have too much info just yet. I have mild goodie reads on Vyanoff and Wagon at the moment - they at least seem to be trying to make reads on people. There's possibly a connection between De Chat and alxeu/Claude, although I'm not inclined to read too much into that just yet and De Chat just voted alxeu (although the reasoning baffles me). Little else to comment on at the moment - Claude and LK were in danger until close to deadline, while de chat seemed to come from nowhere as a candidate.

@LatinKaiser - You were suggesting a voteswitch earlier. Who did you have in mind?

At any rate, it's day 2, and we don't have too much info just yet. I have mild goodie reads on Vyanoff and Wagon at the moment - they at least seem to be trying to make reads on people. There's possibly a connection between De Chat and alxeu/Claude, although I'm not inclined to read too much into that just yet and De Chat just voted alxeu (although the reasoning baffles me). Little else to comment on at the moment - Claude and LK were in danger until close to deadline, while de chat seemed to come from nowhere as a candidate.

@LatinKaiser - You were suggesting a voteswitch earlier. Who did you have in mind?
Like I said, I'm suspicious of the quiet players who put down votes and then disappeared, especially those who voted candidates who already had votes (i.e., aedan, Audren, and Spockyt) -- perhaps we could call them "The Single Vote Crew" or "The One-and-Done Gang," or one of those snazzy names that sounds like a lame boy band.

Furthermore, I see that none of them have turned up yet. Let's see what happens when we pressure them, shall we? I'm pleased to see that Wagon has already put a vote on Audren, so let's go with him.

Vote Audren (of the One Vote Trio)

Nothing super telling from day 1, but I noticed that close to deadline Latinkaiser restored a two way tie after alxeu broke a four way tie. I find this particularly interesting to me is that Latinkaiser voted up Arkasas, who ended up being lynched and turned out to be a villager. Now he had been part of the four way tie previously, but since alxeu had been voting LK, his switch meant LK was down to two votes, reducing the motive of self preservation to LK's own switch. It's not the most compelling case in the world, but there's definitely a possibility that Latinkaiser was trying to protect someone with this move, or increase the chances of a tie being left standing/accidentally allowed to come to pass.

Vote Latinkaiser

1. the_hdk -- Switched from Spock (who was already tied for the lead at 2 votes) to known villager Arkasas in the name of consolidation. Pushed Arky into the lead. Worked to the benefit of LK and Spock.
3. Aedan777 -- Established LK as a candidate yesterday and sat on him. Pretty classic Aedan. Voting him again today.
4. Wagonlitz -- Voted unknown DeChat early, and DeChat became a contender. Likes to be active at deadline, yes, but is often busy.
5. Audren as Sylvester Stallone as an Ant -- Established known villager Arky as a candidate early on in the day and didn't move.
7. EUROO7 as Mark Antony, member of the Second Triumvirate. -- Didn't engage in Eurodynamcs at deadline. Am mildly disappointed at this. Sat on known villager Arky all day. Now wants to make a nutritious Wombat soup over Wombat's quasi-throwaway.
9. alxeu -- Voted LK early, then broke the extremely glorious 4-way TIE (Claude, DeChat, Arky, LK) in favor of DeChat... only to change his mind and kill Arky the villager instead. Works to the benefit of LK and Claude.
10. Witch Agatha -- Voted Yvanoff. 1 of 2 surviving players whose ultimate vote was a throwaway.
11. alynkio -- commenting on oneself is gauche. I should host another big. Adventure in Albuquerque was fun, but don't really like how I balanced it retrospectively. My priest needed a starting apprentice -- the only cultist who died died to a hunt, and I should have limited the number of scans / shots available to the PL.
12. Latinkaiser as the ants in the GM's pants :mad: -- Probably not in a Pack with Yvanoff or Aedan. Called Yvanoff out for potential 'desperate'consolidation, loudly talked in the thread about hating to die as a goodie (Anyone who has to say "I am the King!" is no true king). Then re-established Arky-DeChat tie with 11 minutes to deadline, pretty directly leading to Arky's death. There is some potentially sketchy stuff here, but LK is often misread as sketchy, he generated activity, and he got attention yesterday.
13. De Chat -- First to vote Claude ye
14. Spockyt -- Pushed unknown Claude into a TIE with known Villager Arkasas and vanished.
15. Claude LC -- Showed up to fight for his life, and strategically so -- which usually means baddie Claude unfortunately.
16. Yvanoff -- Made sure LK was a contender yesterday. Noted need to consolidate, which was a driver of activity.
17. Deathbywombat -- Noted general lack of activity on day 1 of a lite (true we didn't get a cool vote switch!), switched between minor candidates Agatha and Audren. Called out by Yvanoff by his refusal to commit to a major candidate (like the absent-yet-innocent Arky or the mysterious DeChat). Around at deadline, but didn't move his vote. Not sure this is evil behavior, but it's not conclusively innocent behavior either.

Without more context, I don't really feel like killing the active people just because we ended up lynching a villager. My favorite quiet person from yesterday is probably Agatha, who was the only true throw-away voter on Yvanoff.

VOTE WITCH AGATHA!

Everyday I'm baffleing titutiti

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I feel like throways on day one are pretty common, since we don't have much to base out votes on.
At least I didn't vote for a villager as you guys did...

Second day, is not much better than day one. Spock is giving me bad vibes, especially as LK said... but LK trying for a tie day one, seems a bit too dirty as well. It's difficult trying to think too deeply into any of this, being as its day one, and that one vote would contradict the other. But, i get the feeling at least one of those two could be potential baddies.

So, for the sake of voting,

VOTE SPOCKYT

I could change later today, I hope I can be around deadline. I'll try my best.

Alright, De Chat, if you don't want to live, maybe some other people want to help me arrange your death? :p

Vote De Chat

Seems to be upset with still being alive. Besides, for his argument to have any merit, it would imply he is also bad. Therefore, by De Chat's own admission, he is bad.

Seems to be upset with still being alive. Besides, for his argument to have any merit, it would imply he is also bad. Therefore, by De Chat's own admission, he is bad.
Who would you tie today?

The past few days have been busy and stressful, so please forgive my terseness and relative inactivity. I'll just say that at some point, somebody needed to start pushing candidates into serious danger, and I happened to be the one who did with Arkasas. That's suspicious, obviously, but I'd argue that the actions near deadline are more fruitful grounds for investigation, since the stakes at that point are higher. LatinKaiser's votes are the most notable, but his earlier behavior with freaking out about Yvanoff honestly seems like villager rhetoric to me. De Chat's vote on alxeu makes no sense, but neither does the current pushback on him by alxeu and EURO. I'm still supportive of putting pressure of wombat, for simultaneously complaining about villager inactivity and remaining neutral on both the idea of a Day 1 TIE (which I have now learned to be terrible) and on the idea of a vote switch. I will attempt to be back by deadline.

VOTE DEATHBYWOMBAT

I forgot to add that Spockyt's angry response to Agatha's vote strikes me as somewhat villager-y.

Official Vote Count

Audren: 2
Wagonlitz [118]
LatinKaiser [122]

Alxeu: 2
De Chat [120]
EUROO7 [deathbywombat 117 > 130]

deathbywombat: 2
Yvanoff [115]
Audren [134]

LatinKaiser: 1
Aedan [125]

Claude LC: 1
the_hdk [126]

Witch Agatha: 1
alynkio [127]

Spockyt: 1
Witch Agatha [129]

De Chat: 1
Alxeu [131]

Not Voted: 3
@Spockyt
@Claude LC :mad: :mad:
@deathbywombat

Well, despite his being a member of the infamous One Vote Trio, Audren makes a good point about DBW. For all his talk about disliking the TIE yesterday, he never broke it and he didn’t express interest in a voteswitch, instead claiming that he actually did like both candidates (yet he didn’t vote for either one). Considering that we seem to have entered another deadlock, I’m willing to switch to DBW and see what happens.

Unvote Audren
Vote DeathByWombat

3. Aedan777 -- Established LK as a candidate yesterday and sat on him. Pretty classic Aedan. Voting him again today.
To be honest I hadn't even realized I'd voted Latin day 1 when I made my case and vote today. I don't pay attention to or put thought behind my day 1 vote.

Vote Audren
He laid really low last night, making just a single vote early in the day, putting Arky Bark into the running.

What do people think about Wagon? Plenty of people were absent yesterday including Wagon himself (popping in midday to make a throwaway on De Chat and then disappearing) so pointing out Audren specifically seems odd, as does a case based on being 2nd voter on someone Day 1.

Vote Wagonlitz.

Well, despite his being a member of the infamous One Vote Trio, Audren makes a good point about DBW. For all his talk about disliking the TIE yesterday, he never broke it and he didn’t express interest in a voteswitch, instead claiming that he actually did like both candidates (yet he didn’t vote for either one). Considering that we seem to have entered another deadlock, I’m willing to switch to DBW and see what happens.

Unvote Audren
Vote DeathByWombat

Honestly, wombat didn't even seem all that opposed to the TIE, which I find is worse. He's talking about the possibility of a TIE without actually doing anything.

What do people think about Wagon? Plenty of people were absent yesterday including Wagon himself (popping in midday to make a throwaway on De Chat and then disappearing) so pointing out Audren specifically seems odd, as does a case based on being 2nd voter on someone Day 1.

Vote Wagonlitz.

I'm not opposed to this idea, but at this point I would honestly prefer Wombat.