• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To: Chief Precentor's Office
Topic: Production Quota Surpluses

Dear Madam,
Our luck continues! The gods have been blessing us with increased production efficiency - out of nowhere! Surely we are blessed!

HcFALNT.png

-------------------

Advisor note: Oh for crying out loud... Don't you guys think it's even slightly worrisome that these "blessings" come out of nowhere, and is coupled with all these other weird occurences? We need to investigate this further!

Thousands of years from now, historians will remember this moment. Schoolchildren will be quizzed on the Advisor's increasingly loud warnings and asked to speculate on why the historical record suddenly stopped...

I guess Aulender very much follows the proverb: "Do not look a gift horse in the mouth"

Of course, the Advisor seems to follow something more along the times of "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts" or "There can be too much of a good thing"

you would think elves would be wiser than this.

Then again, elves are usually behind the original awakening of the ancient evil that they imperfectly seal for some human idiot to free a few millennia later, so...

The advisor is starting to loose his sanity it seems :p...
Wouldn't you? :p
My sympathies go out to this advisor. It's not easy being surrounded by people who can't see the forest for the trees...
So, so true! :D
Thousands of years from now, historians will remember this moment. Schoolchildren will be quizzed on the Advisor's increasingly loud warnings and asked to speculate on why the historical record suddenly stopped...
If we get that far into the future, of course. ;)
I guess Aulender very much follows the proverb: "Do not look a gift horse in the mouth"

Of course, the Advisor seems to follow something more along the times of "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts" or "There can be too much of a good thing"
Hahaha, yes. :D
you would think elves would be wiser than this.

Then again, elves are usually behind the original awakening of the ancient evil that they imperfectly seal for some human idiot to free a few millennia later, so...
You disproved your first assertion yourself, so...:D

Topic: Peace

Madam,
It is time to let the horses of war rest. We fought valiantly and gained much. Now is the time to consolidate.

7ZEfPlZ.png

Ot3hauY.png

----------------

Advisor note: Consolidate and repair the fleet you almost lost by dividing your forces, yes. We are might, but not unbeatable when the enemy sends one huge fleet our way and we try to conquer much at once. A lesson worthy to learn.

24 Systems changing hands is a fairly impressive result, even if no other objectives were met. Although I fear the Sithrandir have unnecessarily weakened their military to win those stars.

But then again, what do I know? I haven't waged an offensive war since Synthetic Dawn.

The Advisor is surely dreaming if he thinks any lessons will be learned

But then again, what do I know? I haven't waged an offensive war since Synthetic Dawn.
And how much did you play since Synthethic Dawn? Isn't that 2 years ago btw? Sounds impressive. I'm in a UNE run myself currently and I haven't declared a single war too, besides agreeing to those the federation clearly wanted to have.

And how much did you play since Synthethic Dawn? ... I'm in a UNE run myself currently and I haven't declared a single war too, besides agreeing to those the federation clearly wanted to have.

I've played roughly 600 hours since Synthetic Dawn. I nearly always play as the Kingdom of Partoga: a Fanatic Pacifist Elective Monarchy that prominently features in both of my AARs.

I've played roughly 600 hours since Synthetic Dawn. I nearly always play as the Kingdom of Partoga: a Fanatic Pacifist Elective Monarchy that prominently features in both of my AARs.
That's definitely impressive then. I got to the middle of your first AAR but got stuck due to work. Was an amazing read so far, so when I'll eventually get to it I'll take special notice of it.

24 Systems changing hands is a fairly impressive result, even if no other objectives were met. Although I fear the Sithrandir have unnecessarily weakened their military to win those stars.

The Sithrandir had three equally strong fleets. One got decimated from around 50k to 15k before the other one of 45k or so arrived. The machines have better techs for leadership it seems and could field an almost 70k fleet. Their only one, granted, but I got cornered. :p
The Advisor is surely dreaming if he thinks any lessons will be learned
Certainly. :D
I have not played Stellaris yet but a great AAR ! Well written and easy to read, a couple hours was all that was needed to catch up from the beginning. Will be following with interest :)
Thank you so much, and welcome! You are coming in at the twilight of the AAR, I have only a few updates left. But very glad you enjoyed it and managed to get through 43 pages! :eek: :D

Topic: Somewhat uplifted

Dear Madam,
The uplifting is ended, with partial success! We did encounter some minor problems, but we got a much improved scientific output from this! As such, while not all we wished for, this must be seen as a success!

o7K5zZ2.png

--------------------------

Advisor note: Nightly terrors, millions of our population literally vegtables... Not to speak of the almost disaster had we not intervened. I would hesitate to call this a success.

When I encountered the Enigmatic Cache in my current run I immediately had to think of your situation. Unfortunately for me the Cache is still touring around the galaxy, but maybe that's for the best seeing how this went for your people...

One just has to laugh.

The Advisor is the straight guy in a stand-up routine, I have decided.

this has been a fizzle, I was really worried that this will screw everything up