• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mermaum

Recruit
14 Badges
Sep 29, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
Hi i've got this problem where random error messages pop-up sometimes while playing and when taking a look at the shop with a savegame loaded.

I'm not sure how to send the full error message. Checked file integrity via steam and it said all files are good to go but the error continues.

Oops just saw previous post and saw it's the same problem, sorry about that. Can't find the delete post button though if someone can point how to delete or delete this thread for me. Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/32XXQkp
32XXQkp

Last edited:
Hi i've got this problem where random error messages pop-up sometimes while playing and when taking a look at the shop with a savegame loaded.

I'm not sure how to send the full error message. Checked file integrity via steam and it said all files are good to go but the error continues.

Oops just saw previous post and saw it's the same problem, sorry about that. Can't find the delete post button though if someone can point how to delete or delete this thread for me. Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/32XXQkp
32XXQkp

I am also receiving this set of error messages under these conditions:

• Paradox account is fully registered and email address confirmed.
  • Steam account successfully linked.
  • Game was uninstalled and reinstalled.
  • Paradox and Google Play accounts logged into.
  • New save game created.
  • First quest completed.
  • Very first screen in Default Town, error fires a message (see attached).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180929-075749.png
    Screenshot_20180929-075749.png
    178,5 KB · Views: 40