Werewolf Lite CDVII: An Animal Educational Adventure!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's some high-level reading comprehension there, storm. @Rovsea, I hope you know what you're doing.

If I get lynched at this point, I'll be coming after any villagers responsible with a vengeance. Do I sell out packmates more often than most people? Yes. I do not, however, get sold out by my packmates. Capibara voted me first, putting me in a tie for the lead. No reason at all for him to do that if I was his packmate. It puts me in danger, attracts attention to himself, and is just all around dumb. And the wolves aren't even trying to come with with an explanation for me possibly being a wolf, just spouting off empty nonsense about how I'm "suspicious" while openly working together to try and save themselves from getting lynch one by one since they're the most suspicious players. Patently obvious wolves, and any villager stupid enough to fall for them will extract a steep price for causing the defeat of the village.

Well wolves do like to hunt people that get them lynched.

I fully admit I got nothing to say for certain you are a wolf, and in fact everything I have says your a villager. The problem is, as I already said, this same data had Claude as a wolf. Claude was a villager, and any attempts I made at building a case against you just fall apart. Other then like I said before, my gut feeling. And my gut is saying it you, Roseva and Storm.

The three of you played an amazing game as wolves, only reason you did not manage a Stalingrad was Capibara messing up.

I wish there were 8 people left alive.

I wish there were 8 people left alive.

Parity either way if we hit a villager. I do hope I'm wrong about E_L... but also kind of not, because then I'll have a hell of a time surviving this one.

That is really interesting.

Well, I think he's not a wolf but if he's I can't let a last moment snipe.

Unvote Aedan
Vote E_L

You are aware that you lynch a villager the game is over to the wolves right?

That was deadline, correct?

Yep.

8 people left means I could have sniped a TIE, and if one of aedan/EL was a wolf game wouldn't be over.

Sometimes, you're the bird, and sometimes, you're not the bird.

This could have been the last day you spend at the animal fact convention, so you were all under a lot of pressure. You know the liars among you could seize control if any of you were even slightly less than vigilant. And ultimately, they did seize control.

Eternaly_Lost the Villager was lynched

De Chatillon, DeathNoteForCutie, and aedan777 the animal fact liars win

Arkasas, Rovsea, Storm77 lose

Unvote E_L, Vote aedan777
Should have pressed ctrl + v. Next time will know.

Two out of three ain't half bad.

We were pretty much screwed anyways, because the wolves' votes were split.

Unvote E_L, Vote aedan777
Should have pressed ctrl + v. Next time will know.

You know, I was ready to snipe because I feared you could do that so you couldn't lynch Aedan anyway :p

Indeed. On that note, well done, De Chat. I would have taken much longer to peg you and by that point I'd likely be dead, anyway.

GG wp. The wolves played the end game well, although I did suspect aedan early on. Thanks to the GM for hosting, even if I did complain a bit about vote counts.