Werewolf Lite CDVII: An Animal Educational Adventure!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You're okay with forgoing the Valentine's Day Special?

Did Panzer say he wanted to do one again? As I recall, the last time we did one of those we decided to not make that a thing.

Indeed. On that note, well done, De Chat. I would have taken much longer to peg you and by that point I'd likely be dead, anyway.

De Chat basically got to play the straight man in the end. I knew I just needed to keep storm on a villager in our pm and we got snipe our way to victory. Since she trusted De Chat the least, he got the duty of pretending to be against the lynch Aedan and I were pushing.

I'm quite pleased with how this game went although I do believe we missed a chance to Stalingrad. Thanks for GMing jeray!

De Chat basically got to play the straight man in the end. I knew I just needed to keep storm on a villager in our pm and we got snipe our way to victory. Since she trusted De Chat the least, he got the duty of pretending to be against the lynch Aedan and I were pushing.

I'm quite pleased with how this game went although I do believe we missed a chance to Stalingrad. Thanks for GMing jeray!
That's not really the pack's fault, though. When Capibara appears out of nowhere pushing the three way TIE like that, it's gonna raise suspicion.

Ugh. I correctly identified 2 for 3 wolves yesterday... so of course Arky and LK kill me for incredibly stupid reasons. :mad::mad::mad: I'll consider this a small moral victory even if I couldn't mobilize the village to see things my way :(:(

Then again, I may well have been tricked into thinking Lostie was a wolf after accusing Rovsea today.

What was Capi actually trying to do with his vote? It was far from clear Aedan was going to die day 3!

This is well-played by DNFC. She reached out to be on Day 3 when I accused Aedan of lynching LK, then kept it all up until now. Basically the wolves pack got a free vote from me.

What was Capi actually trying to do with his vote? It was far from clear Aedan was going to die day 3!
We have no idea. He went and posted just the vote in thread, nothing in the pack PM, and so I decided to play into Rovsea's anti-Capibara crusade to get as much credit as I could out of a dead Capibara.

Ok, before I go ghost.
1. Aedan looks pretty clean, but don't trust him 100% yes Capibara pushed a tie yesterday with im in it, but it could have been part of a plan, there were a 3 way tie and it could have been easy for any of the other wolves to try to avoid a tie. With all the 3 people tie is too much and having no seer, and maybe aedan decided to kill his packmate last second.
2. Look at EL and Rovsea, where EL and Rovsea insisted I saved Capibara, where I could only have gone wrong according to them.
3. My guts still thing Storm could be a wolf, I dunno why but something tells me wolf.
4. Also Chat some funny vibes.

And finally people think stuff trough, yes we have no seer, yes I had funny things in my record, but everybody else has a shitty record, come on, don't overlook things, but also don't try to see things were there is nothing.

Good game wolves, just going to put over here. You know for reference.......

And village stop killing people for stupid reasons.. or if you going to kill one for stupid reason, kill another one for the same reason, you would have gotten aedan.

Well, it definitely worked on me... :confused: I was pretty sure you were clear after Capi's stunt! This was largely because DNFC came up with such a plausible explanation for it (in my mind she was aware of it because she had been discussing it in the pack chat :oops:... but it did have me fooled with respect to you).

General apologies for my saltiness :oops:. This was a fun and intense game, largely thanks to the chivalrous hunts on the part of the wolves. By hunting all the zombies, you guys ensured it would be a maximally paranoid and active game. (Arguably it was a show of strength; you guys knew you were going to win, so why not do it in style! :))

Thanks for hosting, Jeray! Sorry for making fun of your votecounts. See! Apologizing left and right. Your Canadianness is rubbing off on me :p

Well, it definitely worked on me... :confused: I was pretty sure you were clear after Capi's stunt! This was largely because DNFC came up with such a plausible explanation for it (in my mind she was aware of it because she had been discussing it in the pack chat :oops:... but it did have me fooled with respect to you).

Nope, I came up with the wolf going for a win theory on the spot and it accomplished its goal, which was protecting Aedan.

Then on the day after I realized the theory really restricted what I could tell storm to convince her to work with us. Therefore, I floated the alternate theory that both Rovsea and EL were wolves and Capi's vote was trying to save both of them, which again protected Aedan but opened up my options on who could be in a pack. She seemed to go for it enough to consider Rovsea and EL as candidates again so I shot down a Rovsea hunt and hunted LKv2 instead. Then the village finally tied you at the end of the day to bring the player count down to 7 which saved me from having to trick or bully another villager into working with us. By the end of that day I admittedly stopped really trying to act villagerish and was more so just saying what I thought would keep storm on our side through the next day as we only needed one villager with us.

Storm did give me a minor heart attack on the last day when she put EL and De Chat as her most likely suspects, which is why I asked Aedan to do the EL case and hopped on it immediately and just kept selling it as the more informative lynch and that the village needed to stick together to storm.

This was a fun and intense game, largely thanks to the chivalrous hunts on the part of the wolves. By hunting all the zombies, you guys ensured it would be a maximally paranoid and active game. (Arguably it was a show of strength; you guys knew you were going to win, so why not do it in style! :))
Yes, that was my decision and mode of thinking for the hunts. After the seer was dead I set our standing order first and foremost on players who missed the vote. Though I did neglect to specify that only villagers were the target of that hunt order, so de chat raised the possibility of one of being hunted. I half-jokingly asked if any of us were planning on missing a vote. That may or may not have factored into De chat and Capibara subsequently voting me. Packmates don't like it when you imply it's ok if they get hunted by your standing order, who knew?