The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
papal aragon and an irish minor winning against england

LavszCP.jpg

First game since 1.13.
paradox math.jpg

Aah, good old Paradox Math! How I missed you...
Also struck me as strange that the Printing Press spawned in arch-catholic Vienna under the current Emperor.

I read in the 1.15 Patchnotes, "The AI will no longer ally a country that's in a war and could call it into said war under any circumstances." Turns out this is a blatant lie. I don't have a screenshot for this, but as I had PLC half occupied, Sweden declared independence, auto-allied their guarantor PLC and joined the war a few days later. I actually wanted Sweden to become independent from Denmark, but suddenly I had to beat them up to win my war against the PLC. Such a wasted opportunity. They had PLC and Spain on their side and ultimately lost to Denmark because I had to beat 2 of the 3 up...

Anyway, here's my glorious Russian camel strutting across Asia. Enjoy the fancy tail.
russian camel.jpg

Well, at least WW1 won't happen.
725260ACDA9EE223997BC81E8822FB6666DEE017

Is it a bug or did Tuscany really take enogh land to get Teutons in a coalitions? I can see he took alot of Venice land but 50 AE with Teutons??

1zcmu0y.png
You have it backwards, TUSCANY is in a coalition against TEUTONS. Guess the knights conquered half of Poland or some such...

Is it a bug or did Tuscany really take enogh land to get Teutons in a coalitions? I can see he took alot of Venice land but 50 AE with Teutons??

1zcmu0y.png

Hold up, wtf are you doing in Moscow by 1558?

fmjEYH9.png

Castille getting the PU over Aragon and Naples: Okay.
Castille waging war on France and the Ottos to win french land (with my help in the East): Fine.
Castille getting PUed by Portugal which now controls Aragon and Naples as well: What?
Burgrundian Inheritance firing and ceding all of the territory to PUed Castille: Please stop!

Portugal will now probably control West Europe as long as the PU's hold. I am really not sure if I want to find out what this endboss would have to offer for me or if I will do my best to destroy the Unions.

Colonizing will be kinda onesided as well. o_O

fmjEYH9

fmjEYH9.png

Castille getting the PU over Aragon and Naples: Okay.
Castille waging war on France and the Ottos to win french land (with my help in the East): Fine.
Castille getting PUed by Portugal which now controls Aragon and Naples as well: What?
Burgrundian Inheritance firing and ceding all of the territory to PUed Castille: Please stop!

Portugal will now probably control West Europe as long as the PU's hold. I am really not sure if I want to find out what this endboss would have to offer for me or if I will do my best to destroy the Unions.

Colonizing will be kinda onesided as well. o_O

fmjEYH9
Castile's LD has got to be massive. Doubt Portugal will be able to hold that.

I just had a bizarre Pope donating money to a crusade target that I am AT war. To make it weirder I have good relationship with Pope...

I guess they hate Austria/Spanish enough to donate oh well. No matter, they are also at war with a glorious Russia that they started. It didn't help them much that Persia has 4k ducat debt and is facing down a coalition. So my Holy War declare broke Persia-Ottoman alliance.

51E6F254D663FC9CABE079770188104272AAFCEA

Yes Ming managed to extend their influence as far Nogai area which is why I have some Asia revealed. Also PLC imploded so EARLY that there is nothing left but two province minor Sandwiched between Bardenburg and Bohemia. That Sweden is actually currently wage war for independence right now. Denmark and Russia are friendly...

DE8965682D39740E18EF8D46DBC1F160660BF533

I am afraid that the Religious War will be insane to put it mildly. France somehow never quite manage to push England out of France proper and yes England HAVE Paris.

6087DDA19B75896FE0D62CA1D18A61A90DCDC77B

For those who don't know which Dubrovnik tag is. It is the lonely merchant republic Ragusa. I am trying to break down Ottoman for achievement + Croatia cavalry in Sweden achievement at the same time. Obviously I will have to someday backstab Hungary who is helping me out right now to form Croatia.