• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And then we get a DD about a bonsai tree...
:D
Well, that may still provide lots of information such as:
1, They are still making at least a part of Europe or Asia inhabitable so that bonsai tree can somehow grow...yet everywhere else may be infected by deadly zombie virus.
2, The new disease system will not kill a bonsai character. Maybe as well as a horse character.
3, Bonsai may be a new building can be built by federation/republic to counter disease or zombie army.

Reactions:
Lol I totally forgot about the wait until yesterday lmao. I've been to busy reconnecting with my love for Dragon Age :D

Any idea when we gonna be hit with the new dlc news? Its 1 A.M on the West Coast USA.

Reactions:
Lol I totally forgot about the wait until yesterday lmao. I've been to busy reconnecting with my love for Dragon Age :D

Any idea when we gonna be hit with the new dlc news? Its 1 A.M on the West Coast USA.
Probably after lunch Central European time. It's 10am there just now, so another 3-5 hours I reckon.

Reactions:
We're kicking this sesssion off with a dev diary on sound. Coming later today. Don't expect the announcement just yet.

Reactions:
We're kicking this sesssion off with a dev diary on sound. Coming later today. Don't expect the announcement just yet.

It better have a bit on the original fantastic death cry! ;)

"AEAAAARGHHHHH!"
"Your ruler died peacefully in his sleep!"

Reactions:
Isn't the reason you guys stopped because the DDs were kinda lame and not informative? I think you should've kicked off with something more exciting and kept the sound for a later DD. The inpromptu DD would have been a lot more exciting if given now. Otherwise what did i wait so long to read?

Well that's just my opinnion anyways. I'm glad you guys are hard at work in the end. I hope the marketing guys come with a good title that rolls off the tongue for the next dlc.

Reactions: