• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

lordhoth444

Corporal
102 Badges
Jan 8, 2014
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Semper Fi
  • Ancient Space
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Cities: Skylines
after years of insane conquest, wife killing, and mass murder of our subjects just to get rid of that 0/0/0 king, not to even bring up the fact that we regularly led Nazi Germany to victory in world war two, i think paradox has figured us out. They have realized that their entire fan base is a butch of little sociopaths and are at last giving us the game that we want. think am right or are the voices in my head getting a little to loud lately.

after years of insane conquest, wife killing, and mass murder of our subjects just to get rid of that 0/0/0 king, not to even bring up the fact that we regularly led Nazi Germany to victory in world war two, i think paradox has figured us out. They have realized that their entire fan base is a butch of little sociopaths and are at last giving us the game that we want. think am right or are the voices in my head getting a little to loud lately.
Well, it was about bloody-well time.

If it is so.
Judgement withold until gameplay evidence is provided.

xD

What are you talking about? I just wanted my useless heir to prove himself by winning epic glory against all odds. And the unfortunately deceased imbecile hunchback? We held a glorious state funeral after those dastardly assassins cruelly did away with him. We're still searching for who sent them.

What are you talking about? I just wanted my useless heir to prove himself by winning epic glory against all odds. And the unfortunately deceased imbecile hunchback? We held a glorious state funeral after those dastardly assassins cruelly did away with him. We're still searching for who sent them.
I dont thick they are buying that anymore

They have realized that their entire fan base is a butch of little sociopaths
What? No way, I was thinking about everyone's happines. Isn't wonderful to see the world and die knowing that your culture and beloved heresy One True Faith will triumph? Creating a world when one can always walk from one front to another in absolute safety. Hey, I even had lower taxes than neighbors, if this isn't good I don't know what is.

I still fondly remember exterminating the entire line of de Rennes. In my defence, their matriarch murdered my son.

I think i just leave this here:
49804098FCF1F8450E48496635C9A14ADE0B2901

Just a little familiy quarrel, nothing to worry about.

So does this also mean that they will give the shag everyone option?

I don't think the developers (or any in my lifetime sadly) will have the balls to go all out and allow you to do some serious evil things.

Genocide for example. Or even accepting/allowing people under your command to rape, pillage and loot. -Probably, we can pillage and loot but not rape.

If anything we might be allowed to oppress based on religion, but only slightly, we probably won't be able to be horrible based on gender, race, or just cos we're psychopaths.

And if they ever did have the balls to do that, I can imagine people would whine and cry on the forums about it, as would the media, who would no doubt try and say that this sort of video game is obscene and is training the youth of the day to rape, pillage and be misogynistic people etc.

That, is pretty much why I can't imagine we'll ever have a true 'evil' type of game, because society and the world just isn't ready to put actual evil stuff in the video game. =x

Maybe they'll prove me wrong. We'll see.

We might get the options to sell the furries into slavery. Thus making the Plague useful while the Overlord sterilizes that wretched race. They will repent for their existence by hard labor before they expire. If they're lucky, they'll get reincarnated as the master race: homo-sapiens.

In my defense I have not led Nazi Germany to victory in World War 2.

Yet.

In my defense I have not led Nazi Germany to victory in World War 2.

Yet.
But will it be incestuous Nazi Germany?