• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah well, shows what I know. Sorry Rovsea, should have figured out you'd no longer be that blatant. :blush:

Unvote Rovsea, vote JohnKjeken.

Good to see that my brovah vote yesterday did what it was supposed to do - save the seer that scanned me the day before. :)
It catching a wolf in the process was just icing :)

Vote johnkjeken

I told you folks something about him didn't sit right with me..

*excitement overload*

such activity
much analysis
wow

The game's over and we're just waiting on the last update. But if you want discussion ok.
Sushi might be my favorite food, but I don't really seem to like the rolls much. Especially anything with cream cheese, almost makes me feel sick. Discuss.

The game's over and we're just waiting on the last update. But if you want discussion ok.
Sushi might be my favorite food, but I don't really seem to like the rolls much. Especially anything with cream cheese, almost makes me feel sick. Discuss.
I like Sushi as well, however, I have never had these rolls you talk about. One of my favorite foods is Cous Cous

Why can't we just finnish this? JK, if you be a wolf, surrender or die!

Don't like sushi. I like corn bread. I love bagels.
A pizza with toppings is the highest form of heresy known to humankind. Discuss.

Don't like sushi. I like corn bread. I love bagels.
A pizza with toppings is the highest form of heresy known to humankind. Discuss.

Ever had olives on pizza? Surprisingly decent. :p

One hour to deadline, bla bla bla, etc. etc.

Deadline

Day Four
Today is actually pretty easy. You think that you have identified the last iconodule. However, he has locked himself in his quarters. Finally, after an entire day of attempted lockpicking, you smash the door in. Unfortunately,
JohnKjeken, the last iconodule (wolf), has taken his own life. You then decapitate him anyway and present his head to Emperor Leo III, who is just returning from a successful hunting trip. He is most pleased, and he awards you all with land and titles.

Game ends in villager victory!

The Winners:

Gen. Skobelev
randakar
madchemist as "John Chrysostom"
snoopdogg as "Nikephoros II Phokas"
Rovsea 2.0 as "Strategos Xenios"

jacob-lundgren

Last edited:
marty would have hated this game.

Gg.

For those of you keeping track at home, this is the shortest Lite since CCXCIV.

Of course, none of you are. But remember friends, Knowledge is Power.

Should've been a tie on the last day so you could claim to have both lynched a wolf every day, and lynched a villager every day.