• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Should've been a tie on the last day so you could claim to have both lynched a wolf every day, and lynched a villager every day.
That would indeed have been awsome.

For those of you keeping track at home, this is the shortest Lite since CCXCIV.

Of course, none of you are. But remember friends, Knowledge is Power.
Its what happens when I am involved in any aspect, be it gming or playing.

I played this awfully, and I'd be hard pressed to blame that on lack of time.

I'm going to bookmark this and pull it up every time I'm in danger of getting cocky.

Total embarassment. Appologies to everyone. JK did not help our cause, but I did not do much either. Brova was...well...brova. And gug did not last long. With brova being brova and JK clearly pressed for time, I figured the only way we had a chance was to save GuG and take as many down with me as possible. I knew I would be scanned.

We never really had much of a chance. I would not kill jacob in the first couple of days unless he gave me a reason. And he did not. Our only chance was to save GuG and have me take down 4-5 villagers before I was outed. That did not happen. My plan was to save Gug and then do a fake outing That would have taken down 5 with me and given the rest of my boys a chance.

The death of GuG would not only kill him, but also clear most of the dangerous enemies along with implicating most of my packmates. GuG's death was going to destroy us as I would be scanned soon if not already, and thus we had to go all in. And we lost. Still, I think going all in on GuG was tactically sound. We had no other options given the circumstances and my packmates.

Horrible game for us. I am sorry I did not lead the wolves to a better showing. :sad:

I am wolf so often it is ridiculous

I think it's a draw between j-L the seer and most valuable dogg who's the MVP here. Well done, both of you.

I am wolf so often it is ridiculous

Random distribution is random. More plays and you'll get rid of it, I'm sure.

Retarded meta.... JL is not hunted for meta reason but I am.... no wonder I stopped playing this.....

I did not meta anyone. If I did EURO would would have been hunted night one. You were the first person to help kill GuG. You voted him even before Snoop. You were practically cleared.

If a wolf dies day one in a good guess by the village and there is no clear seer target, you wipe out the villagers cleared by the lynch. There was no meta there. It was a legitimate reason.

GG, everyone, and good job village. :) There was some wolf phail here. :eek:o