• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys change excommunication? It seems that AI very likely to request excommunication against you and i had worse stats char before. My char and my heir has been excommunicated 3 times, once to my char and twice to my heir (played as a active char). When i was playing as my heir, he got excommunicated 3 secs after my char died then another one after the pope died... Is this a bug? or it suppose to be like this?

Please add new feature, playable all republic without coast. So we can play as Republic of Switzerland.

Edit: And also Merchant Republic of Novgorod.

Last edited:
I noticed some minor bugs with the new update (apart from all the marvelous fixes, for which I am very grateful :p).

The first one is that I somehow managed to have the "Expelled the Jews" and "Owes 350 to Jewish Moneylenders" traits at the same time, although I never Expelled them. I looked at the intrigue screen and there wasn't any option regarding the Jews. I still get both the negative Diplomacy modifier and the -10 for all Temple holding vassals.
The second one is that I don't get the "Ruler holds wrong holding" problem. As can be seen in the attached picture (where you can also see the two Jewish traits at the same time) the lowest one is a castle although the other ones are Cities (or a mansion, since I'm playing as a merchant republic). I don't know if this was supposed to be, but I guess not :).

Will these bugs be fixed (a)?

ScreenshotCK2doubleproblem.png

Edit: Only noticed now there was a button for posting pictures XD

I noticed some minor bugs...
The first one is that I somehow managed to have the "Expelled the Jews" and "Owes 350 to Jewish Moneylenders" traits at the same time,

If you lend money from the jews the latter is fine. The 'expelled jews' might got inherited. If both is the case, then it's probably not a bug.

The second one is that I don't get the "Ruler holds wrong holding" problem.

You can hold castles as a patrician without the 'wrong holding' modifier as far as i remember. So not a bug.

Register your game and post bug reports here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?680-Crusader-Kings-II-Bug-Reports
If in doubt, post a thread in the general forum.
Cheers

I noticed that I can have multiple "owes 350 to Jewish Moneylenders". This happens when your character owes and your landed heir owes. So, when you play as the heir, he inherits from his father. The reason this is broken is that I see two indicators (not sure if I get two opinion maluses) but, as soon as I pay back the Jews, both go away.

Definitely would like to bring this to attention in the thread so people can take a look, maybe even a dev can comment on it as well and have a look.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...6-2.2.1.1-Graphical-glitch-hiring-mercenaries

My thread title can't be changed for some reason, but, it's definitely not just mercenaries, it's levies as well, and only for 769 and 867 starts. Anyone else who can take a look and possibly confirm, would be great.

If you want to participate in the Beta please refer all bug reports to the bug forum and follow these guidelines! http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...rting-Guidelines-on-how-to-write-a-Bug-Report.
Keep this thread reserved for feedback preferably.

Recent posters should note this.

And Alfian should note this

The Suggestion forum might lend itself to such a purpose, perhaps?

Finally, of course, it is Sunday, and while Paradox devs do read the forums on the weekend, expecting them to rush in and log and fix your personal bug reports may be pushing the relationship. Or it may not - Groogy does like to surprise.

I like the opinion malus for Muslims for Orthodox rulers renouncing Iconoclasm...perhaps this can be expanded upon to give Orthodox some much needed flavor? 'Orthodox' or 'Iconoclast' can be traits, similar to what the Muslim schools of theology are...Orthodox gives you a malus with Muslims and Iconoclasts, Iconoclasm gives you a malus with Christians (especially the Pope and Patriarchs). So if you're getting brutalized by the Abbasids, a swap to Iconoclasm could help, and it will make the Byzantines more unstable as well (Byzantine stability is always an issue in my games, though I've seen other people say otherwise.)

Does anyone know why Muslim rulers get a negative opinion modifier when the Orthodox Emperor renounces iconoclasm? I mean shouldnt there be a negative modifier anyway since they are different religions altogether?

One bug/annoyance I noticed only now: when resigning, the rolling coverage of my rulers ONLY shows the living, current one. It can take a long time for that one to roll to view, though, so it's as if the predecessors are there, but are not shown.

Apologies for duplication if this has already been reported.

Does anyone know why Muslim rulers get a negative opinion modifier when the Orthodox Emperor renounces iconoclasm? I mean shouldnt there be a negative modifier anyway since they are different religions altogether?

Seems entirely appropriate. Iconoclasm would have been a considerably more tolerable position for the Muslims, considering its attitude towards anthropomorphic representations. Indeed, it has been suggested that Islamic influence might have been behind the spread of Iconoclastic notions among the Byzantine theologians: since so many victories had been given to those who kept to the Mosaic commandment not to make images, it was in the Byzantine worldview entirely possible that divine favour could be re-attracted by changing religious praxis.

Recently I've been part of a three player multiplayer game. Using the current patch we experienced repeated crashes (I think related to the one player missing unit packs?), so we tried using this new 2.2.1.1 patch. Now, when hosting, one player can connect/download fine but the player (again the one missing the packs) has his game freeze when trying to connect which has never happened before.

In an unrelated note a track option when right clicking on a portrait (which is a brilliant change) might be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.