Holiday gift from all of us to all of you - Paradox Yuletide Carol

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, umm, how do you disable this after downloading it? It was fun for a while, but it gets a bit tiring hearing the Fa la la la la's at the start of every single game. :laugh:

So, umm, how do you disable this after downloading it? It was fun for a while, but it gets a bit tiring hearing the Fa la la la la's at the start of every single game. :laugh:

Just un tick it in the game launcher I believe.

Well it only plays in December, so it's over now automatically 'till next year.

The code to only play this song in December is coming in the next patch. We didn't want to risk releasing a patch just before our holidays, with the potential of introducing bugs.

In the meantime, you can disable the DLC in the Launcher. For those that don't have the launcher available, as a workaround you can go to your EU4 install folder, then the dlc subfolder and delete the dlc014.zip and dlc014.dlc files. To restore those files, verify your game cache in Steam, and Steam will download them for you again.

Nothing says Christmas more than Kill all English.

God Jul

We just can't resist trying to capture the drama from our games combined with the sound of music.
Like the Europa Universalis Musical: Empire Borders and the delicate romance between Ulm and France :)

[video=youtube;W8EkgyBJ6Ig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8EkgyBJ6Ig[/video]

I wish that the song played year round IRL and not just in December. I was pleasantly surprised when it came on while I was playing the other day.

There is a problem with this Yule Song DLC... when I disable it from the launcher window, all my save games are shown as "incompatible"! But it seems, I can still play them... but will this affect Iron Man saves?

I love this music :) although it is a bit strange it plays 6x as much as any other song... even stranger considering I have all the music dlcs available.. is it set to like factor = 20? :D