• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
XAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVI!

little letters worked marty

Are there any dutch faces here for me to rub this into?

EDIT: Ah, Randy. *rubs randy's face into this*

That is

KINKEH

Deadline passed but no update yet? Or are we just too focused on rubbing oily lotions into one another?

The Reunion

After the trip to the beach and some resting the crew decides to 'hit' their first club. After some t-shirt time and hair fixing they decide to go to "The Seaside", one of the most popular clubs in town. After "some" drinking, fist pumping and naughty dancing the crew decides to leave the club. The 17 participants enters the cabs and heads home. Finally when they arrive to the crib they realize that one of them are missing. They go out and search for the missing person. Suddenly somebody screams, one of the girls have found Connie Mozzarella aka Sugar(Gen. Marshall) in one of the bushes, the rest of some cheap lipstick can be found around her lips. The grenades didn't have any mercy on this Guidette.

guidette-the-necklace_zpsf7bf15ec.jpg

Connie Mozzarella aka Sugar(Gen. Marshall) the Guido is attacked by the Grenades.

Heh, bitching worked, GM posted update immediately. Not very surprising that first night hunt isn't old timer.

Vote von_Rundstedt

totally just for the fun of it.

I thought the Flying Dutchman was a myth! :mad:

@The Hunt: Great film, and superb acting by Mads Mikkelsen.

hey what ya talking about us dutch? *and he pumps up his chest*

oh and a vote towards vinny for being obnoxious in da club he was all in the way while my jam was on

(aka vote for euroo7)

Last edited:

oh and a vote towards vinny for being obnoxious in da club he was all in the way while my jam was on

(aka vote for euroo7)

Voting should be bolded and preferably with bigger size. That way there can't be misunderstandings about it and it will make the job of GM easier. :)

(aka vote for euroo7)

You're going to need to bold that, m8.

Vote Dr. Livingstone

The random gods spoke to me. He is the one I must lynch.