• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Logically, I suppose, the idea is supposed to be that the damage is so devastating that you can't recover.

You know, if MOTE is successful, I could envision a whole series of games like this, covering, say, the Thirty Years' War. Wars where there were constantly shifting alliances, that may not always (or ever) occur in EU4.
I would buy those games. Plus, if MOTE is succesful, it could be used to bring more players in the Grand Strategy genre.

You know, if MOTE is successful, I could envision a whole series of games like this, covering, say, the Thirty Years' War. Wars where there were constantly shifting alliances, that may not always (or ever) occur in EU4.
Condense that series into one game with a bunch of scenarios(or simply as a series of DLC for MotE?) and call it the Concert of Europe?
I'd buy it.

Congratulations on the victory, btw.

I would buy those games. Plus, if MOTE is succesful, it could be used to bring more players in the Grand Strategy genre.

That too -- the only game even close to MOTE's accessibility is CKII.

Condense that series into one game with a bunch of scenarios(or simply as a series of DLC for MotE?) and call it the Concert of Europe?
I'd buy it.

Congratulations on the victory, btw.

I would too! (And thank you very much. :))

I'd buy it.

So would I - Concert of Europe sounds like a fantastic game.

Congratulations once again for having completed this fine AAR, Avindian.

So would I - Concert of Europe sounds like a fantastic game.

Congratulations once again for having completed this fine AAR, Avindian.

Man, now we need to get PDS on the horn with this. :)

Thanks, DB!