• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aryl
Ledii
Svardia
Tyri

Have 1 question:

Are the aliens 1 race or are they different colonies as well? It would be fun to have various aliens land on the planet instead of just 1 group.

Have 1 question:

Are the aliens 1 race or are they different colonies as well? It would be fun to have various aliens land on the planet instead of just 1 group.

The aliens will be one species - the probability of finding one species that is roughly technologically analogous is so miniscule that to toss in a second set would simply boggle the mind.

KM: Any more ideas for counters? Any ideas for units/armor/infantry/bergsjaeger/ etc etc. Have you anything to begin work on?

Check this thread for inspiration, but it's really all in a holding pattern. I need to sit down and figure how I'm going to organise everything before I start work on the details, and with full-time employment I'm mostly doing stuff on weekends. I really need to start doing the prov ID's for the sea provs on the map first.

Yeah, must be a bummer having to work full-time...:rolleyes:

I'm at the age where no-one wants to employ a highly-educated, enormously experienced knobhead, so I pass the time doing stuff I'd never get the time for otherwise. Does grate from time to time. But the streets are full of similar cases as mine (thanks to banksters eh!):unsure:

So, KM, if you want to throw stuff at me, to speed things along a little, do so, ok?

Those nice drawings for the vehicles in your link, they won't look like that when they are reduced, pity!

I bag and palletise 25kg bags of Cement, along with other thankless and frankly dull things that leave me tired after a days work. Swings and roundabouts mate. If you're interested in figuring something out, I think my skype/MSN have been mentioned in the Blue Danube space on the KR forums if you want to contact me - I'll try and get an idea of your strengths before lobbing tasks at you :)

Ta muchly, though I'd had what I wanted doing... I could be using those at some point on second thought. By the by, I bumped you on the KR forums, nova. Also if you fancy it, can you get in touch with Kornilov there? He's supposed to be working on the tech tree but not had word from him of late. You two could co-ordinate profitably.

Hey KM!

I got that tech tree stuff from K a few days ago... I was perusing the forum, as you do... and I came across the MDS2 mod, the guys needed help, so I started helping them... and got "sucked in" to a mod that I never intended to get into... I'm sure you understand my "having to" as the mod looks GREAT and deserves to be in the full dh map...

But apologies, I've not forgotten about you, I'm just dilly dallying on the way....