• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many many thanks to reis for putting together a very compelling game. The subversion has turned this game on its head. The world order is undermined, and bayonets are sprouting like new spring shoots.

Many thanks, as well, to drxav for taking a great new set of rules and turning this into a true madhouse. I've never had such fun in bedlam, and even if his side loses (as I hope they do), he deserves special recognition for excellence of play and real heavy brass ones.

Finally, good luck Village, take as many of them down with you as you can.

Vote Randakar!

the wolf who has lead this village astray.

Are you able to sub back in, and are you planning to, Bagricula? Otherwise I'll start inducting you into the secret order of spectators who know what's going on.

Are you able to sub back in, and are you planning to, Bagricula? Otherwise I'll start inducting you into the secret order of spectators who know what's going on.

Secret orders! With hand-shakes and decoder rings?

I'm doing a lot of international travel starting Friday, so I'm sitting out the rest of this delightful disaster.

I feel like just calling this game a draw and ending it, giving victory to all of us who have survived thus far. Reis clearly doesnt have time for it. We are in need of subs. It seems the majority of those still playing can barely be bothered.What say you all?

Secret orders! With hand-shakes and decoder rings?

I'm doing a lot of international travel starting Friday, so I'm sitting out the rest of this delightful disaster.

Secret order? What secret order? I don't know what you're talking about :ninja:

*goes off to forward the "Welcome to the secret order" PM to enkhuush*

I feel like just calling this game a draw and ending it, giving victory to all of us who have survived thus far. Reis clearly doesnt have time for it. We are in need of subs. It seems the majority of those still playing can barely be bothered.What say you all?

This will be an unique game. So No, let's finish it correctly.

Vote Cakravarti

I am not convinced he is a wolf. Johho sent the PM to him, AOK,... and... I think Bags (I am too lazy to go back to that day).

Somehow AOK and Randy have been tied to Johho. AOK has been proven a villager. I suspect Randakar is, too. Especially considering he was 1st leader. I doubt Reis would be THAT crazy to put baddies as the first 3 leaders, providing EL is also.

Possible edit forthcoming: I will look back and edit in the people Johho Pmed and AOK posted in the thread since others are too darn lazy to do it.

edit: when I saw "he" I mean Randakar. Lack of sleep is making me forget to add phrases.

Last edited:
Okay, AOK mentions in johho's post that three people received that message from Johho. AOK was one. #2 was Randakar..... I know this from a PM Randakar sent (I tried to PM him earlier today but failed... CLEAR YOUR INBOX!)

I don't know the third. Still, I doubt that since AOK was a villager, Randakar more than likely is, too. Was this from some suspicion Enkhuush put out. Somehow he tied AOK to the Communistas.

By the way, Rendap the Priest, who did you scan this night?

Last nights scan order was for Enk as primary to ensure his cultist status if he somehow survived. Backup was TheExecutor, which came back as a Villager - So not a cultist at that time - Can still be a wolf or have been subverted after the scan.

Also - It is fun playing a public priest. Every morning waking up to see whether you survived or not brings that little something extra... :)

I do have time for it, though. Don't let that be a consideration for you. I would also like to see this game through.

So I would like to ask from villagers. Do you want to see "running around commie cultist" and taking no action against him? Then controlled by randakar's poor analysis whose communist pack leader.

Thank you for telling everyone you haven't subverted me. :p
And you fail at reading the rules. There is no way for a communist-attached cultist to subvert. Only the anarchists (eg. you!) can do that.

Two baddies, one goodie - a good update.

Vote Cakravati the Outed Werewolf.

Doubly good since this update notes that Enkhuush was the LAST anarchist front member.
Good riddance.

Now let's try to get a 2-way tie going. Cakravati is a fine choice, but I'd suggest EL as well, since we're pretty confident he's probably not brutal :p

Vote Randy the wolf

You're looking for Rysz the wolf here, EL. Seriously.

As a reminder, I am still needing subs.

If you can't you may just have to autolynch some of the nonvoters..

Vote Randakar!

the wolf who has lead this village astray.

Seriously - why do all of you believe I am a wolf?
Or do you have a 4rd in command hanging around somewhere?

Right.

Vote Cakravati

And guys, I mean it. I AM brutal. Your attempt to lynch me will backfire.

I'm not against it, since as far as I am concerned almost every role in the game is crystal clear.
That, and lynching you guys is going to be .. interesting.

Okay, AOK mentions in johho's post that three people received that message from Johho. AOK was one. #2 was Randakar..... I know this from a PM Randakar sent (I tried to PM him earlier today but failed... CLEAR YOUR INBOX!)

Done.

I don't know the third. Still, I doubt that since AOK was a villager, Randakar more than likely is, too. Was this from some suspicion Enkhuush put out. Somehow he tied AOK to the Communistas.

That would be Bagricula, in fact.

The problem, reis, seems to be that team evil is more active than the village. Seriously, go get us a count. I bet that with their combined voting power EL, Snoop, walrus, cakravati and AVN control waay too much of the votes.

I should have asked TE to shoot one of those, instead, but paranoia levels towards me are high enough as is.

Here's a renew of the brutal order:

Brutalize whoever
1 - Leaderlynched me
OR if that doesn't apply
2- Placed the last still valid vote on me and isn't getting lynched already.

There. Loopholes closed. Dare to lynch me and you'll know my wrath.

When will we learn that never works?