• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here's a renew of the brutal order:

Brutalize whoever
1 - Leaderlynched me
OR if that doesn't apply
2- Placed the last still valid vote on me and isn't getting lynched already.

There. Loopholes closed. Dare to lynch me and you'll know my wrath.

You are pretty much admitting you're a wolf here.

Are you able to sub back in, and are you planning to, Bagricula? Otherwise I'll start inducting you into the secret order of spectators who know what's going on.

Be a good sport and put me up for more information.
I believe I know much already, but there might be something amusing that I've missed...

Secret order? What secret order? I don't know what you're talking about :ninja:

*goes off to forward the "Welcome to the secret order" PM to enkhuush*

Received and replied to only you, because I didn't see any cc or something like that in pm.

Received and replied to only you, because I didn't see any cc or something like that in pm.

It's the same message I sent Bagricula and Najs, and I also copied in drxav and johho for any corrections. johho has already sent me one significant correction, reminding me of something he already told me.

Seriously - why do all of you believe I am a wolf?
Or do you have a 4rd in command hanging around somewhere?

The problem, reis, seems to be that team evil is more active than the village. Seriously, go get us a count. I bet that with their combined voting power EL, Snoop, walrus, cakravati and AVN control waay too much of the votes.
Go read the rules - I'm assuming there is no 4th leader, because it isn't listed in the Rules. Although I wouldn't put it beyond Reis to make everyone leader X, because this is a political theme.

I chose to vote Cakravati (But really, Walrus or Snoopdogg would do too) because EL's trait has already been used, and so few people have double traits yet so far this game (or even traits at all). This means chances are EL is probably the least useful of the reactionaries at the moment.

You are pretty much admitting you're a wolf here.

.. forget it.
I give up.
Fine. Think whatever you want. I'm sure my continual agitation at your accusations is a mighty fine source of amusement.
You can repeat that however much you like but it doesn't make it any more true, you know.

I chose to vote Cakravati (But really, Walrus or Snoopdogg would do too) because EL's trait has already been used, and so few people have double traits yet so far this game (or even traits at all). This means chances are EL is probably the least useful of the reactionaries at the moment.

I'd assume some of the wolves are brutal. We haven't seen any brutal wolves yet, but ..
Then again, if we don't have more hunters than TE there's not much we can do about it anyway.

It's the same message I sent Bagricula and Najs, and I also copied in drxav and johho for any corrections. johho has already sent me one significant correction, reminding me of something he already told me.

Id appreciate it if you'd send me some of this information too. Thanks.

lM1e9.gif

.. forget it.
I give up.
Fine. Think whatever you want. I'm sure my continual agitation at your accusations is a mighty fine source of amusement.
You can repeat that however much you like but it doesn't make it any more true, you know.

I'd assume some of the wolves are brutal. We haven't seen any brutal wolves yet, but ..
Then again, if we don't have more hunters than TE there's not much we can do about it anyway.

Oh come on you've consistently led this village down the wrong path. How stupid do you think we are? Besides when was the last time a villager had the brutal trait? Once in an obscure game? Or did you just make that up? What are the chances that Reis decides to revive this obscure trait/role combo and chooses only you as its recipient? What are the chances of you "accidentally" leaderlynching the seer on day one on the bleatings of a cultist. Early in the game when I and others proposed we lynch you in order to partially verify drxav's claims, without lynching either possible priest, a posse would rise up to defend you and keep you alive even though you are supposedly a worthless a worthless villager. End result, we end up lynching the priest. Oh and one of those stoutly defending you was off course none other than wolf Johho. Have you done anything to hurt the commie pack? The only thing I could think off was to get Xenomorph to give us a Johho's name. But then again you must have known that Johho's days were numbered, since it is likely you would have known that it was your packmate Johho who had contacted Xeno and Xeno would reveal it eventually anyway. Sounds like some good old fashioned Randy black magic to me, covering yourself with what little legitimacy you could.

Any one of the above taken in isolation could be written as a one off. But in totality it suggests that you my friend are a wolf.

EDIT: If we fail to lynch him today will THE HUNTER, if there is another one, please take take him out. Thanks. We cant let this wolf mislead the village anymore.

Try harder next time. It might even work.

Dont make me use my seer-sorceror-priest-wolf-hunter-witness-cultist-cursed-blessed-brutal-villager powers on you.