• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Indeed, could the baddies please surrender now, and complete the finest comeback in WW history

EDIT: Clearly this post is, and always was, intended to be sarcastic *nods*

Last edited:
Disregard the boy; Play in Epic Game. :cool:

The PM that I got just after the deadline yesterday:

J. Passepartout said:
randakar said:
J. Passepartout said:
Thistletooth said:
J. Passepartout said:
Because The Tad is dismayed at the events of his current party, which have been totally lamified by lack of chicks and too many gothy nerds who think they are vampires, and also because he is now in a position to know, The Tad is going to sacrifice himself and all chance of awesomeness in this current party in the hopes of scoring more chicks at a later time.

Jonti-h, Jerard, Slinky, and Ciryandor are vampire losers. Sekenr and (supposedly) The Tad are thralls, The Tad having just now been approached. The Gangrel Pack no longer exists.

The Tad will now fall upon his sword because the ladies really really dig cool scars. And this party is lame enough to need some livening up.

What? I'm confused.

*is confused*

Are you betraying your own pack for no reason? Are randy and I both in your pack too? What's going on?

By the way, in return for this, The Tad would like protection from lynching and stuff as far as can be provided, or at least for the other baddies to be killed first, and for deep throat status i.e. his name shalled not be mentioned as a betrayer.

Sorry J. Pass but this story is just too much to keep bottled up like that. Also, I don't see what you would gain. Except parity, when we lynch people who aren't actually wolves like you claim they are.

The easiest, best, and absolutely sanest way to deal with this is by lynching you first.

CC: to our priest and seer friend. Frankly since I've already half spilled the beans on this rather insane exchange in the thread we may not want to wait too long on making this public. Unless I hear strenous objections from them I will post this in the thread soon.

It's an entirely factual list because The Tad thinks the current rule setup is stupid and deserves to be broken.

After that walrus convinced me to keep it hushed. Eventually thistle convinced us (well, me, primarily) that going along with this was the best thing to do.

I didn't really want to just post this publicly before - This was something J. Pass would have to fess up to himself. Now that he has done so, nothing is stopping me anymore.

I wasn't kidding when I said this was nearly as bad as the incident with EURO's PM mistake. Except this one was intentional.
I was honestly half hoping J. Pass was lying to us. In a way it would have been better than the alternative.

However, done is done. It's time to wrap this one up and move on.
edit: This is also why Lord_D is voting himself, and why he didn't vote yesterday. He was not agreeing with this.

marty99 said:
Indeed, could the baddies please surrender now, and complete the finest comeback in WW history

I'd feel better about this comeback if someone hadn't told us what the answer was to this particular puzzle before I had a chance to complete it myself.

I'm almost 99% certain I would have gone after jonti and possibly Ciryandor on my own without it .. but we'll never know.

Why did you do that J.Pass?
Okay unbalanced setup is unbalanced, but that was just wrong

Hmm...

*strokes goatee*

You could forget about it and continue on your merry path to destruction. :rolleyes:

See, WD, what has been seen cannot be unseen. This is a prime example. Sorry, you may not remember it, but we had a big argument long ago about just this type of situation, and I was wating for this to happen to remind you and win said argument. :D

Next!

Now you see my dilemma ;-)
I don't see how he thought it was a definite baddie victory, if the village had listened to me and lynched J.Pass we would've survived, and quite possibly won, anyway
But no, he had to take away my glory:(

I don't see how he thought it was a definite baddie victory, if the village had listened to me and lynched J.Pass we would've survived, and quite possibly won, anyway

We may not have. If we lynched J. Pass, they might have shot a villager and hunted another. Victory!

Also they could have won this the night before by way of a TIE snipe.

So yeah, we may have been able to win, but it would have likely become a close shave at the very least.

My head is still full of cotton so I am unsure what to think about this, but I can tell you that I am definately not happy.

I think I might actually withdraw from WW for a while.

I may have gravely miscalculated but as the baddies noted to me when I was inducted they were only a death away from victory even without me. But the game, in my opinion, and I knew what I did was going to be controversial, was incredibly unbalanced, and I wanted to point that out in a dramatic way.

Incidentally, anyone remember Hax going on a while ago about curse orders? Just as an aside.

Damn, I was hoping we could win the game without telling anyone about this, so I could then kidnap my fellow JL-ers so they couldn't talk, then claim that this was all down to my brilliant skill, but noooooooo, you guys had to go and ruin it :mad:

:p

Damn, I was hoping we could win the game without telling anyone about this, so I could then kidnap my fellow JL-ers so they couldn't talk, then claim that this was all down to my brilliant skill, but noooooooo, you guys had to go and ruin it :mad:

:p

Someone pointed out to me that it was going to get out anyway, and I was in all likelyhood going to fess up post game if I hadn't already by then.

You could forget about it and continue on your merry path to destruction. :rolleyes:

See, WD, what has been seen cannot be unseen. This is a prime example. Sorry, you may not remember it, but we had a big argument long ago about just this type of situation, and I was wating for this to happen to remind you and win said argument. :D
I cannot remember the argument. And I have never lost an argument with you. So you must be misremembering or misrepresenting my position. :p;):p

We may not have. If we lynched J. Pass, they might have shot a villager and hunted another. Victory!

Also they could have won this the night before by way of a TIE snipe.

So yeah, we may have been able to win, but it would have likely become a close shave at the very least.
Of course, I'm not saying we would definitely have won but we had a chance. And victories are all the sweeter when they're against the odds, I enjoyed this game more than the one where I just rode to victory on the coat-tails of the JL. I'm not condoning the set-up.

Someone pointed out to me that it was going to get out anyway, and I was in all likelyhood going to fess up post game if I hadn't already by then.

That would have been me.

It was true though, wasn't it?

I can't see everyone keeping their mouth shut and everyone being satisfied with that at the same time post game. Someone would have guessed at the very least. It was too obvious.

I certainly wouldn't have been satisfied with it, I can tell you that.

marty99 said:
Of course, I'm not saying we would definitely have won but we had a chance. And victories are all the sweeter when they're against the odds, I enjoyed this game more than the one where I just rode to victory on the coat-tails of the JL. I'm not condoning the set-up.

Me neither. We had a chance. I would have enjoyed losing this honourably. One chance to try to take jonti down was all I needed to feel happy, regardless of whatever else happened.
Hell, I've lost like that before. Remember the bloodbath I ended up causing in Ciryandor's last game? That was one epic way to lose, I tell you.

Speaking of jonti: I wonder how angry he will be when he gets back to the thread and reads all this..

So, WD, are you going to write the update now?

Technically this isn't over. I'd wait for jonti to show himself at the very least.

I hereby request that the game end and roles be revealed, as far as that still need be done.

The GM of the game has made an error of judgement in setting up this game, but these things happen and previous games have showed us he is far from a bad GM. A quite good one rather, so far I - having GMed only 1 lite game - can assess such things.^^
The players of the game have made their errors as well, but I'm certain in the future people will take another 5 minutes to think over their actions, remember this game and act accordingly.

We have a shared guilt, now let this end peacefully and have WWXCII go into history not as goodie nor baddie win, but as abandoned.