• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice.

Busy day again with the meeting, kinda forgot to check up on this thread for a while.
Good to see it turned out well though.

I'm off to an amusement park tomorrow and may miss the next deadline.

I'll put in a placeholder vote though.

Assuming Saintis actually was a wolf (and that I didn't get hunted, obviously), I'll

Vote jacob-lundgren

Since he was in the lemmywagon he's probably a good vote.

:rofl:

/start vague rp mode
Great Pumpkin wonders how a wagon can exist against one who did not win and how one can jump on a wagon with but 1 vote on it:mad:
/end vague rp mode

/start vague rp mode
Great Pumpkin wonders how a wagon can exist against one who did not win and how one can jump on a wagon with but 1 vote on it:mad:
/end vague rp mode

It wasn't really a bandwagon, but I like the sound of the word "lemmywagon", ok?

And don't get your panties in a tangle over it, I just think you're a better vote than the people voting Saintis...

The Great Pumpkin finds your love of human underwear strange and confusing :mad:

I just think you're a better vote than the people voting Saintis...
Definitely agree with you there Mr.Randakar:cool:
Especially as Lemeard is pretty much cleared (assuming Saintis is indeed a varulv)

Especially as Lemeard is pretty much cleared (assuming Saintis is indeed a varulv)

Is he?
That looked like a survival vote to me.. not sure we can read too much into it.
Or are you talking about earlier happenings?
(I'm off now, though)

To keep the tension up, I will plead the fifth.

You need to change you post color to something other then what the GM is using in this game.

Losty speaks the truth.

Change colour or die. (And I don't mean that in games terms, as you can't die twice, Mr. Bond.)

I may or may not be (am) slightly (not) inebriated. Update forthcoming (wahtever that means lol)

Votecount of the votes, or: No, Jonti, that was a joke.

Saintis -5- Randy, Marty, Jonti, Jamie, Lemeard
Lemeard -4- Jacob, Thud, Slinky, Walrus,
Jonti -1- Lord Strange,
Losty -1- Saintis,
Jacob -1- Losty,
Thud -1- Steed,​

NV: ...

Deadline in 0 Hours 0 Minutes

EUROO7 was casually walking home from a good day at the market. He'd gotten some fruit, no herbs, and was feeling pretty good about himself. Just then, as he approaches the bridge to get to his house, a wild werewolf appears. He's wounded; the beast has no force left. EUROO7 drops his basket and rushes to aid the dying werewolf.

"What's happened? Who's done this to you?" he asks.

"I... I... don't know... all I can remember... the laughing... mein gott ... and ... too... many... dots..." he breathed out as he died in the arms of Euro.

"DO NOT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT" yelled EUROO7. Just then, AOK's brain dropped from the sky and whispered to Euro:

I'll kill you yet, Demon Child...
nz0u9v.jpg

Bored with this, Euro went back to his basket and noticed the fruits had murdered his Blackcurrant, and the peach was in pieces outside the basket.

WTF

Saintis the Villager Villager Villager is Lynched
Eternaly_ Lost the Villager Villager Villager is hunted

You're either extremely gifted EURO, or completely mental!!

That's got to be the funniest update in ages.

Its all gone very quiet?? I was trying to pop out the basket for a strole, but keep falling over this irritating man......:mad:

bananalk.gif

As im getting no where, i will keep an eye on the others and check for rotten spots..

Vote SLINKY

Haha! I was indeed not a varulv! Ha! Got your hopes up there!

Also why does the GM have to pick my color??? Give it back evil one!

And again, Go Wolves, since they are more fun.

Today I shall mostly be voting Slinky because yes.