Werewolf Lite CLX: Doom of the WereYak, Part Two: Kabool, 850

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
from Day 1:

Rysz and Lemeard would not be packmates. When Yakman's votecount was there, Rysz voted Lemeard to tie him w/ AOK. Lemeard voted Xeno, to raise him above the others, instead of Split or AOK. Rysz switches to Xeno to keep AOK in the game. A possible packmate connection between Lemeard and Split could exist. Since I am a villager, Rysz most probably is also.

from Day 2:

Nautilu gets run up fast to four votes. hdk votes Xeno because he hates subs (that is a good reason?) post 185.
Jonti posts a picture of torpedoing subs, and while he doesn't vote Xeno, he seems to implicitly support it.
The votes are at Nautilu @ 4, Lemeard @ 3, Xeno @ 2. If I am right, and Nautilu and Lemeard are wolves, this would be bad, right?

Split votes Xeno (another connection for the Split/Lemeard pack), Cymsdale switches to Xeno, Nautilu switches, and finally Xarkan switches.

Looking at that, if I had to pick a pack right now, I would say Lemeard, Split, Nautilu and one of the following: Cymsdale, Euro, hdk, or jonti (as a last resort).

I would bet I got three of the pack in the above list.

Why did hdk not let anyone know his vote was wrong in Yakman's list day 1?

EDIT: I have jonti there for a throwaway vote day 1, and his "support" of Xeno getting axed. If he was a wolf, he wouldn't want to get his hands dirty.

Vote Lemeard

yep.

except that it was basically a throw away vote on split. Xeno started to get bandwagoned at about the same time. Not saying they are wolves, but just shooting holes in that theory
Not entirely true, when he made it THE_SPLIT had three votes, so therefore they are very unlikely packmates

would it interest you to know that my list of suspects is very similar? I don't have Jamie550 on it, and it would be either Nautilu or Walrus (not both, they don't work in a pack well together. Walrus seems too intent in getting Nautilu lynched.) I would add jonti to the list, also.
Agreed, I know Walrus and Nautilu can't both be wolves,

I don't want EUROO7 or Lemeard dead as they are very hard to lynch, the same with jonti, we should wait for JL before we lynch them, at least not today without an announcement, so that only leaves the four below

Which is why, I think one of:
Jamie550 / THE_SPLIT
and one of
Nautilu / Walrus

Should be run up today, since I think that Jamie is marginally more suspicious than THE_SPLIT, we should vote him
And Nautilu already has got voted, so I think we should vote Walrus

Therefore the two people I recommend to be lynched are Walrus and Jamie550 in a TIE
I'm putting my neck on the line here, if I get it wrong I die tomorrow, and if I get it right I probably get hunted

Preliminary Vote Count, Day 3 ~ 19 Hours to deadline

Cymsdale - Rysz,
walrus - marty99,
jamie550 - Cymsdale
THE_SPLIT - walrus
jonti-h - nautilu,
Lemeard - trespoe v.2, EUROO7
EUROO7 - Lemeard

No Vote: the_hdk, THE_SPLIT, jamie550, jonti-h

Unvote The_Split
Vote Jamie550

Based on martys analysis (even though it's wrong in my case ;))

Unvote The_Split
Vote Jamie550

Based on martys analysis (even though it's wrong in my case ;))
Unvote Lemeard
Vote Walrus

Unvote Lemeard
Vote Walrus

If anyone needs me I'll be in the angrydome

angry_dome.jpg

Lemeard please explain your vote like me.

Votecounts are not necessarily in chronological order.

Cymdale voted later, yet you put him in front. I would strongly support chronological votecounts.

Personally I believe wolves will usually avoid all voting together, and so they tend to vote alongside villagers, since THE_SPLIT had 3 votes and 2 of them from known goodies, I think Jamie550 is a good possibility

Nautilu, THE_SPLIT and Lemeard should be looked at

From today, those are four I can see, Lem, the-split, Jamie and Nautilu are good suspects, however, Nautilu we already have info on, and since THE_SPLIT and Jamie550 don't go well in a pack with each other, (as Jamie voted for THE_SPLIT), I suggest either Jamie or THE_SPLIT be lynched today, I think at least one of them has to be a wolf

My suspects so far, although this is from a very cursory glance at voting

THE_SPLIT
Jamie550
Lemeard
EUROO7
Walrus
Nautilu

yep.
would it interest you to know that my list of suspects is very similar? I don't have Jamie550 on it, and it would be either Nautilu or Walrus (not both, they don't work in a pack well together. Walrus seems too intent in getting Nautilu lynched.) I would add jonti to the list, also.

Two big things that caught my eye so far, that I can't believe no one has said anything about.

Second: What happened with Xeno yesterday? Does no one find it odd that the bandwagon on Nautilu switched to Xeno so fast. And why lynch a guy two days in a row, especially after he was killed in the big game, also? That is poor gameship from some players for that trick.

This concerned me too, and i believe I commented on it.

Who was in the lead or close at the point?
Who benefitted from the wagon?

Interesting.

2.5 hours to deadline, Nautilu was at 4, Lem at 3 and Xeno at 2. Split chose to bring Xeno at 3, not "saving" Naut. Lem's role is unimportant, as he was not really at danger of lynching yet.

That stood for an hour, until it was Cymsdale who switched the lead from Nautilu to Xeno (4 over 3). 45 Minutes later Nautilu brought Xeno up higher to 5 (this is a simple vote to put himself out of danger). Xarkan the villager made it final 15 minutes to deadline.

So if any conclusion is to get from the last hours of yesterday, it is that Cymsdale made the real choice, and no one else can really be implicated over that. Also Nautilu could still be a wolf in that scenario.

I can also see possibilities for Jamie, so I go along with the jamie-tie, and propose cymsdale as 2nd candidate.

My vote was already there, so I'll just keep it so. Although I could also support Nautilu as 2nd candidate, as it looked like he was being saved (by a single wolf though, which would undermine my claim... After all, it could be that nothing special happened yesterday, and it were all just villagers). Then those not involved would come in the picture, names mentioned above by others.

I suggest trespoe vote Cymsdale.

What other choices?

Also, you'll do as you're told. :mad:

how about "not yet"

I want to see what else shakes loose.

I would also like to see a JL sometime.

how about "not yet"

I want to see what else shakes loose.

I would also like to see a JL sometime.
What other choices trespoe.

What other choices trespoe.

Gee, I dunno...