• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(110676)

A Single Spark
3 Badges
Aug 12, 2008
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Majesty 2
To get people in the mood, I was wondering if anyone was interesting in making some vicky 2 wallpapers? The ones paradox make probably won't come now, and it would be nice to have some.

Photoshop anyone?

Technically, yes. But it's the best we have.;)

I would have tryed if i could handle PS xD

vickysuit.jpg

Come along, ladies. We'll party like it's 1899.

If anyone could find a version of that picture in high (1920x1200) resolution I would be eternally grateful. :)

I want it in 1366 x 728 but you don't hear me a beggin'.

Pleeease?

Can't help but notice they've charitably including the whole of the USA as being part of the Empire. That's a little inaccurate ;)

Imperial Federation, advocated home rule for all nations and colonies of the Empire, and a readmittance of the USA.

A ten minute rush job...

vicky2.png

Aye.

They could team up with Victoria's Secret about wallpapers and box art...

Aww, I used to have an actual Victorian desktop, and I mean the old kind, the one you had on top of your actual, wooden desk. Or maybe not Victorian, but from the time frame (sometime in the 20's), so it still counts. Too bad I lost it, I could've used it to create a desktop with the right feel to it (this time, I mean a digital desktop)

Last edited:
Wow, I especially like the letters, how did you do that?

Write with "Type mask tool", find a free marble texture, paste it into the selection, and then wham, you have a Victoria-esque text. You do of course need a stroke and then shade it and stuff, but that's the essence.

The 'II' is supposed to be gold, but it doesn't really look like it :(