• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
victoria2postercopy.jpg

Not brilliant but took about 20-30 mins

Perhaps more like this? ;)

hamit.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

When I think of the Victorian era I think of pig iron, railroads and endless mills. It'd be cool if there were more industrial-themed ones.

Well, I don't know, I just prefer the idea that my desktop is a cosy, Victorian study. I did make this, though it isn't really as good as the other, nor is it industrial-themed

Well, I don't know, I just prefer the idea that my desktop is a cosy, Victorian study. I did make this, though it isn't really as good as the other, nor is it industrial-themed

Although I like the Taj, the colour scheme of the words compared to the background contrast too much, they stand out far too much.

Put together this one. Couldn't find a high res pic of the background though.

click

It's my first ever wallpaper...

Write with "Type mask tool", find a free marble texture, paste it into the selection, and then wham, you have a Victoria-esque text. You do of course need a stroke and then shade it and stuff, but that's the essence.

The 'II' is supposed to be gold, but it doesn't really look like it :(

Dangnammit! Love the text. Jealous to hell.

Ayeshteni

All I did is put text over my current wallpaper, I think it suits quite well.

Last edited:
Although I like the Taj, the colour scheme of the words compared to the background contrast too much, they stand out far too much.

Are you saying "do something like this, or are you saying "skip the text". Because if it's the latter, I've accidentally deleted the .psd :eek:o

Those are some great wallpapers Flooper. Great job.

Dangnammit! Love the text. Jealous to hell.

Ayeshteni

I figured I'd make my collection complete by making a industrial/railway-themed and an america-themed wallpaper as well. Though I find my motivation is lacking once I don't plan on using them as wallpapers myself :p

@Tommyknocker: Wow, that's just ... beautiful! I like your current wallpaper ;)

Last edited:
Cheers :) Here's another one. Slightly risque.

Nice!

Not sure what to do first. Discover, Conquer or Civilise! ;)

edit: actually, I think thats the right order. :D

Aye.

Not sure what to do first. Discover, Conquer or Civilise! ;)

edit: actually, I think thats the right order. :D

Yeh I though so too. Loving the double meaning.

Well, two out of three ain't bad.;)