HoI4 Dev Diary - Poland Focus Tree Rework Part 1/2

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
You should enjoy Count Moscickula while you still can.
1618414297810.png

• 23Haha
  • 8Like
Reactions:
This is strange. Cores and diplomatic options should not be related to ambitions, it should be related to what the other countries thinks. I am fine with Poland taking over the world, but then they should have to do it the same way as everyone else
It was a joke.

• 21Like
  • 4Love
Reactions:
In Yugoslavia there is a representation for each South Slavic national movement (through focus tree and national spirits). Is there any chance for such representation for Belarusians and Ukrainians? In West Ukraine was OUN. We, Belarusians, had Belarusian Peasant and Workers' Hramada. Also Communist Party of West Belarus. And some representatives in parliament.
Ukraine and Belarus have cores there.

• 6Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
I don't know how to even comment on this.... As a member of Historical Poland dev team I simply do not agree to use graphics made by me, without my permission. And please don't speak for the whole team as "we" because some of them don't agree with such treatment.
We do not intend on using the art assets provided, though we do appreciate the enthusiasm!

We have our own focus icons, idea icons, etc. They just have not been implemented as of yet :)

• 5Like
Reactions:
Maybe we'll get a country that wasn't a one-month speedbump.
Like how France is a "speed bump"? One of the more played countries in the game? :)

Honestly if you read the last pages there is quite a lot of enthusiastic Poles (and others of course) and even if people disagree about X and Y it still people engaging. :p

It is like going into a taco restaurant as a vegetarian and complain that there's meat options even when theres vegetarian options ready, and that is coming from me, a vegetarian. :)

• 5Like
Reactions: