• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@NeutralFellow
I must say that as i stated before i will solve this spliting some big provinces in Croatia. Maybe Croatia will not reach the same # of provinces than Bosnia, but it would be near.

But take a look at vanilla Map:
Belgium 8 continental provinces 30528 Km2
Netherlands 7 continental provinces 41526 Km2
Portugal 5 continental provinces 92090 Km2
Venezuela 6 provinces 916445 Km2

As you can see, the "more war seen-more provinces" aproach is used by paradox too, is not a "player-flavor"

Hi,

Today my computer got a infection:(
I must re-install my computer, but lucky I have a back-up of my work for YW:)
Beacuse of Christmas holidays the computer stores is closed, beacuse of that I will not be able to work on the mod until next weekend:(

I hope you respect this, Gukan and Supaplex continue with the map.
And JRHIDNO keep giving us moral aid!

Thanks guys for this work you have done and are giving.

About provinces/ I think there shouldn't be to many provinces. It will be later boring to make every province to ingame working.

P.S. I am posting this from another computer, not mine:)

/Hax:D

@Gukan
Ok...so i googled and despite much higher casualties in Bosnia, the war in Croatia was far more devastating in terms of destruction, over 1 MILLION bombs were dropped on Vukovar alone and in overall percentage(in comparison to size), Croatia suffered more destruction than ww2 Germany.(I was shocked as well, 20% of all buildings were destroyed)
So you can't really compare the war activity just like that and in my opinion the number of provinces should depend on the actuall size of the country. It's fair for all.

@Gukan
Ok...so i googled and despite much higher casualties in Bosnia, the war in Croatia was far more devastating in terms of destruction, over 1 MILLION bombs were dropped on Vukovar alone and in overall percentage(in comparison to size), Croatia suffered more destruction than ww2 Germany.(I was shocked as well, 20% of all buildings were destroyed)
So you can't really compare the war activity just like that and in my opinion the number of provinces should depend on the actuall size of the country. It's fair for all.

But like all north-west and half Dalmatia where not in the war.
But whole! Bosnia where in the war. From east to west, north to south.
Sarajevo the longest siege of a city in modern history, only Sarajevo should have 3-4 provinces to get an realistic picture of the war and it the mod should be better and harder.

But I think it's alright with Croatian provinces and there should be some Bosnian provinces merged.

Please somebody upload the newest map so I can choose what provinces to be merged.

Entire Croatia was at war, the only part that didn't feel the front was Istria, the entire Dalmatia was bombed and so was NW Croatia, in every war there are fronts and battle lines. So was in Bosnia, the war was only on the front but the front changed a lot so it seems that Bosnia was in a total war but once Serbs occupied large portions of territory there was no war there until Croats/Bosnians liberated it.
It is unfair to concentrate on one area, all countries should have the number of provinces that resemble their actuall size.

Yeah, it's alive!

It is for HoI 2 ARMA:)

I wonder have this persons done anything for the mod?
Can't remember:(
Please can someone refresh my memory:)

Nice, I did some sporadic minister research months ago, looked like the mod wasn't going to get finished by the time HoI3 was released. Nice to see I was wrong.

Let me know if you need any help with research (timeline, events, minsters, generals etc), if thats even needed at this time.

I wonder have this persons done anything for the mod?
Can't remember:(
Please can someone refresh my memory:)

Not really. xD

Hi all!

I will post the map as it's now:

@Hax: Better to keep it as is, and don't start spliting or merging provinces now. When all provinces are done then will be the time.

@NeutralFellow: You are croatian, right? ;) . I don't know much about the ex-Yugoslavia, I start painting provinces here and there, and for some reason the provinces located at the croatian coast ended being bigger than the others. As i told, that can be overlooked, as them will be far from action (at least at the beginning) or can be solved making some splites. I will go for the second option, but first i want to finish whole map to find where to do them.

@Averybody: Merry Christmas :D

Hax now I can just gave some name for provinces in Vojvodina.I gave in previus links provinces in vojvodina and other countries.Some province missing and when gukan put name of those provinces what i gave then i can see what provinces is missing.I cant do anything in rest of serbia because i dont know how province would like to be.Gukan must merge them.In dalmacia croatia have very big provinces.

Hi all!

I will post the map as it's now:

@Averybody: Merry Christmas :D
Great work Gukan!

Merry cristmas guys.
article-1100768-02E19F02000005DC-27_468x513.jpg