• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Did one of your (YW) fans broke in to your computer? How the hell did I get in there?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :rofl:

lol, this was the first thing that came to my mind after I read this :D

I don't.

I believe it was either Supaplex' or Mesina's task to make one.

Did one of your (YW) fans broke in to your computer? How the hell did I get in there?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :rofl:

You want to make a come-back? :) We really need your pro skills of modding!

Do we have a yugos map with all the ids?

I think we have, or maybe not. But I think we have for very country ID's, Vax could merge all pics into one.

My graphic card have got broken not the fan so start of next week I will get my computer back;)

I think we have, or maybe not. But I think we have for very country ID's, Vax could merge all pics into one.

My graphic card have got broken not the fan so start of next week I will get my computer back;)

I don't mind ;)

You want to make a come-back? :) We really need your pro skills of modding!

Appealing to my selfesteem... That's looow! :cool:

Currently I'm running low of freetime... and little freetime I actually have, I must spend on a soon to be revealed thing or how to say.. But don't give up hope. Every development phase going up and down.. don't lose hope and abandon it yet. People have a habit in coming back or other will come and fill their ranks as long the flame is burning or what you say in english. :)

Appealing to my selfesteem... That's looow! :cool:

Currently I'm running low of freetime... and little freetime I actually have, I must spend on a soon to be revealed thing or how to say.. But don't give up hope. Every development phase going up and down.. don't lose hope and abandon it yet. People have a habit in coming back or other will come and fill their ranks as long the flame is burning or what you say in english. :)
Another one for HoI2?

Wiki on AoD said:
-, or -, is a grand strategy wargame that is based on Hearts of Iron II and its Europa engine. It is developed by -, a development studio made up by fans of the Hearts of Iron series and active members of the modding community.
Another ONE

Several are in competition it seems, or maybe TW is on WiF 2?

Is it hard to make OOB's or add troops on the map for the factions? :rolleyes:
Its kinda hard when you dont know what province Amsterdam si supposed to be in yugos ;)
The prov names need to be changed. And also ic, ressources and infra is to be redistributed according to maps.

About province name, don't know what you mean, you can always look at the names at the map to guide yourself and use the showid cheat to know the id.
But if what you want is the province_names.csv, i was working on it.
Here is how it is now http://www.mediafire.com/file/tegx70g6r68mayb/province_names.csv
Only Serbia to go, but is so tedious to do :eek:o
If someone find the time and faith to do it, Hax and me would be very happy.

About a map with id's, no, we didn't have one, every time someone offered himself to do one , disapear without trace after few days.

Hi everyone, sorry not to beeing here, i have obligations to do. And hax it would be nice if you realise 0.31 judt adding bridge to Dubrovnik that troops may defend Dubrovnik and alow MOntenegro to build armies.