• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm of limited use when it comes to modding; but I can do the real menial work and such if you require some extra help.

And not to be naggy but is there a general estimate as to how long it will be until the next release?

I'm of limited use when it comes to modding; but I can do the real menial work and such if you require some extra help.

And not to be naggy but is there a general estimate as to how long it will be until the next release?

Well you could find possible events for Albania. Celebrations, big events or military parades;)

More or less 3 weeks i think.

Well something like that:D

Big map is really big. Noticed slowdown because of all the units being built, but I guess that can't be helped yet. Might want to consider lowering the IC/resources/manpower so units build slower.

Also, is there NATO in this? Playing as Albania just to see what the others do, only on 1992, which is also when the slowdown became noticeable...

Nato is to implemented next but we arent too sure from which way.

- Start as off-map nation, so it can be used in events.
- When they've gain territory (controlled / occupied, depending on who you ask) is by events, they're given controll (not owned, not core, but controll) over the area, so they suffer from some partisans right off the bat.

My 2 cents.

- Start as off-map nation, so it can be used in events.
- When they've gain territory (controlled / occupied, depending on who you ask) is by events, they're given controll (not owned, not core, but controll) over the area, so they suffer from some partisans right off the bat.

My 2 cents.
This is good but it would be easier to have nato bases on the map.
i dont like off map nations.

when I paly in 1992 -1995 its very slow.

Well it's surely because the armies which is over produced;)

Found a song that might be good to include. Can't understand it, but whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrruCOZwxKA

Like it, as I understood from the description it says it's a Macedonian song.
And as we don't have any for them, it's welcomed;)

I haven't worked a lot on the new version because school work.
But soon the summer will come and I will have plenty of time;)

Hi guys! Zdravo!

First I must say that this mod is just great, I have been waiting for something like this for years now. For many years. So you people almost made my dream (well one of them) :D come true! tried the mod, I love the map, like everything else. Congrats!

Well now, although I dont have much time as I work etc. and I am not some computer freak, but I am willing to help with this project in other ways (songs, ministers, pictures, events....), as I am Slovenian and live in Slovenia almost my whole life I can mostly help with things for Slovenia. I can also help for Serbia and Croatia as I have quite good knowledge about these two countries. So, this is it, I offer my help, if anybody needs me, please let me know!

Once more - congrats! And keep up the good work!

Smrt fašizmu - svoboda narodu! :rofl: