• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes a good central position for NATO is important.
How about Trieste and Taranto?
And maybe we can add another NATO base in Greece (is a NATO member?)

Gukan how is map going? I Figure out how to paint in other layer?
No problem, Croatia almost done, Vojvodina too, Bosnia had some provinces painted... and the lake asked by Hax added ;)

Well I find that would be really stupid. Arkan was a paramilitary leader not any general. However there could be a ''Arkan's Tigers'' event or something that enables leader Arkan and gives Serbia few brigades or whatever you guys decide to use.

Just my two cents :D

Gukan add this lakes to the map.

Vlasina lake

vlasianlake.jpg

Djerdap lake

djerdaplake.jpg

Well I find that would be really stupid. Arkan was a paramilitary leader not any general. However there could be a ''Arkan's Tigers'' event or something that enables leader Arkan and gives Serbia few brigades or whatever you guys decide to use.

Many leaders are paramilitary leaders in the mod. For instance all Kosovo leaders because there are no Kosovo generals. As long as someone was in command of a sizeable armed force during the game timeframe he can be included.

How much i wish our(I'm from Kosova) incompetent leaders would have chosen this flag in real life despite it being the election losers symbol(and despite some idiots argued that the star looks jewish)./cry
Oh well we gotta live with our Real Life abomination i guess.
Sry if too off-topic.

I think same thing for the euro made ugly bosnian flag.
Is there any national symbol on it? NO, of course it was made to have none but come on a flag is the symbol of a flag in all contests and events.

Supaplex I have the impression that the generals you posted are modern(2006) Serbian generals not SFRY generals of the '90...

But I think they were generals then also.

Good Point, maybe Trieste must be added to the map?

Isn't it possibl just to have a big american fleet in the Adriatic where they can send air attacks from?
Or must they be from land?

You better have Arkan on that General List...

Yes he will be added to RSK then by event changed to RS and then via event again to FRY(Kosovo).

There will be brigades called "Arkans Tigers" and he commands them.

MOD ON!

EDIT:
Gukan don't forget to add this lake.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plitvice_Lakes_National_Park

Isn't it possibl just to have a big american fleet in the Adriatic where they can send air attacks from?
Or must they be from land?
An HoI2 carrier cant attack belgrade ;)

Before setting nato bases everywhere we think is fit we should look where they actually were... I'll find :D

adding Italy bulgaria romania greece, Austrtia, hungary but only 30-50 province each country.1900 is province limit. Yugoslavia and Albania have over 1000+ With strong country army and NATO army as well.

Nidle to say this wil be awsowsome for AOD 10 000 province limit.OR better to not have nato in this version later version for AOD will be awsome. hax what do you think.

adding Italy bulgaria romania greece, Austrtia, hungary but only 30-50 province each country.1900 is province limit. Yugoslavia and Albania have over 1000+ With strong country army and NATO army as well.

That's a big work for Gukan while it does not bring very much to the game. I think a single symbolic NATO province with airfield will be enough.