• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
7fcb7d391324df3b0c673af89733c879.jpg

This must be a huge ass "local tavern" if a King and a Dragon can both drink away their sorrows together.

The fact that ol' Aegon contemplated having sex with that dragon didn't seem to bother you at all?

These forums, smh.

The fact that ol' Aegon contemplated having sex with that dragon didn't seem to bother you at all?

These forums, smh.
The event was actually just drinking with her and then becoming friends, not "friends" ;)
Actually became an issue latter on, since the new dragon "friend" was taking over for Balerion during battles.

Even if he did want to bang Obraxes, well..... Targaryens will Targaryen.

Uhm, what happened here?
tUqGemE.jpg
there is an optional game rule that allows you to adopt the dynasty of the previously title holder if you share common ancestry - in this case since Roberts grandmother I believe was a Targaryen it allowed him to claim descent to legitimize his claim to that title. I personally turn this game rule off as it rly messes with dynasty trees as you can imagine.

I just had a knighted dragon with the drunkard trait.

there is an optional game rule that allows you to adopt the dynasty of the previously title holder if you share common ancestry - in this case since Roberts grandmother I believe was a Targaryen it allowed him to claim descent to legitimize his claim to that title. I personally turn this game rule off as it rly messes with dynasty trees as you can imagine.

Yeah figured as much. Though the mechanic seriously needs work; I could see it useful in allowing a bastard or a descendant from a minor house to recreate the line but it should (somehow) exclude great houses turning into other great houses or minor ones and require that there are no more members the target house living. Well, just gonna turn it off in future games, had to use the console and house customizer trait+event to turn those fauxgaryens into Durrandons and then changed the dynasty name to Baratheon.

Soooo an early mad king?
20190607210022_1.jpg

So playing as House Hoare I bend the knee to Aegon because fire bad. Then less than a year after conquering Dorne as the final kingdom he somehow imprisoned Lord Torworld Goodbrother of Hammerhorn who demand a trail by combat, which Aegon agreed to...... and was killed during it. His insane son Maekar took over as King. Despite being a Dragon Rider, skilled fighter and decent military commander, he has spent the entirety of his reign in hiding, no wonder since he is not only insane, but also a paranoid coward. He also revoked all titles of Orys Baratheon who had ruled as Lord Paramount of the Trident. This caused everyone to dislike him as a tyrant, which caused a series of rebellions by smaller lords. Eventually the Vale had enough and declared independence and not only won, but when denied the return of the Falcon Crown won a war to reclaim it. The ever insane King Maekar respond by feeding Tyrion Lannister, only son and heir of Lord Paramount Loren Lannister, this resulted in Lord Loren becoming King Loren and declaring and winning independence. Now I was happy to ignore this Mad King, however after he refused to pay a loan I had given to his father Aegon and even cancelled the debt! I decided to collect the debt myself by pillaging King's Landing. This was when the depth of the King's madness became apparent to me, since after rejoining the Iron Throne as a vassal when the last rebellion ended, the King appointed me as Regent and de facto ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. After some time the Lord Paramount of Dorne Lewyn 'the Twisted' whilst hiding in a secret lair declared war against King Maekar 'the Depraved' for the Iron Throne using a fabricated claim. Thus began the War of Madness as I have called it, where two depraved paranoid madmen both in hiding fight for the Iron Throne. The truly humorous thing is that both the Trident and Reach is both emboiled in their own little civil wars and the Stormlands, North and Iron Isles had declared their indifference to these wars. So it has mostly been a war between these two maniacs. One who likes to feed people to his dragons, the other to his snakes.
Oh and King Maekar has forced all his courtiers to wear masks, why? No idea. Literally the only smart thing he has done is legitimize Orys Baratheon as a Targaryen and named him his heir. Now I have pillaged the Seven Kingdoms enough for now, so I am gonna win this Mad Kings war for him, just because I want to see what else he will get up to and how Orys will do as King.

Starting at the latest year possible as Cercei Lady of the Westerlands....
Marcella dies, followed shortly by Tommen so I inherit the iron throne.
House Martell revolts. I siege Sunspear and imprison the entire family, then execute them all and inherit Dorn.
House Tyrell revolts I win the war and take the Reach and Highgarden.
Gives birth too a bastard of Jamie Lannister. Legitimize him.
White Walkers invade... kick their butt
Danny invades... barely win and execute her.
Sansa Stark appears married too the lord of the river lands.. lord Balesh.
Sansa raises and adventurer army too reclaim the north. Riverlands, and vale join her... meanwhile a revolt against Ramsey springs up too restore Sansa too the North.
Sansa sieges kingslanding imprisons me and wins.
Sansa takes the Iron Throne and executes Me

This spectator game starting from the clash of kings bookmark turned out to be way more more shocking & entertaining than season 8 & possibly the whole tv show series. The drowned god leading the white walkers south after the death of the "night king", white walker Jaime marching south against his own people, Stannis winning the throne, White walkers repelled at moat Cailin & the most shocking twist of all where Varys breaks the wheel with the Tyrells by starting a Bourgeoisie revolution to instate a merchant republic.

20190701165551_1.jpg
20190701170222_1.jpg
20190701165119_1.jpg
20190701170107_1.jpg
20190701170156_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20190701165119_1.jpg
    20190701165119_1.jpg
    391,5 KB · Views: 28
I'm currently in the middle of reading this thread (page 78 currently), but I was making small changes to some values in the mod and wanted to make sure It didn't cause problems. I begun as a custom female ruler of driftmark during Robert's rebellion, and within few months Rhaegar appointed me to be his spymistress (which is a shame, since I wanted to be his marshal), which I used to begin a vote to abolish council voting power, I became Rhaegar's regent, then king Aerys offered me marriage (I didn't Dare refuse), Rhaegar appointed me commander, I discovered I was pregnant, king Aerys died 'of mysterious reasons', then I fumed a bit at the annoying AI for killing my husband before assasinating Elia martell and proposing to Rhaegar (he accepted) and now I and Rhaegar fell in love, all in a bit more then a year.

P.S - sorry for my english, it's not my native language

Son got a weird dreams event and it made him into a mystic. Apparently that qualifies him to be a doctor beyond the wall, even if he's 12. I would question it, if it didn't seem so plausible.

Attachments

• son MD.png
    son MD.png
    221,3 KB · Views: 128
Son got a weird dreams event and it made him into a mystic. Apparently that qualifies him to be a doctor beyond the wall, even if he's 12. I would question it, if it didn't seem so plausible.

A 12 y.o. prince with mystic inclinations becoming a healer beyond the Wall, using his court education to fake magical healing while he studies the real thing. That looks like a great short story to set on Westeros.

Maybe not a "number one WTF moment" exactly, but I found this very interesting.
EC8F522CFD5E2057C5485975C056D6E3C651F26D