• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
started as Germany in 1936. just before Poland falls, the french manage to breach my lines in the Marginot Line (bout 26 divisions, and take Frankfurt and Stuttgard before i finally subdue Poland and Strat Deploy my whole army (round 80 divisions) to Cologne. the thing is, that i had another 8 division force on the country just south of Essen,so when the entire french army breached the front the marginot line was defended by 1 single inf unit, which my 8 inf divisions tackle with ease. then i push south once more and VOILA (lol i love irony), 1/3 or more of the french army, 26 divisions completely cut off. my retreating armies regroup and attack the surrounded divisions and destroy them JUST as my 80 divisions arrive.

so more of a French noobie goof rather than my own, but whatever.

funny thing is, i breached france through marginot line without warring belgium, luxembourg or netherlands! i got Vichy france by 25 of December of 1939! what a present for hitler who personally gave me the best blowjob of my life!

to countinue the story a bit, i quickly redeploy my 101 divisions in the soviet border. it says the enemy has 320 ish divisions and about 8 armored divs, so i invade anyways in my cockyness.

i invade right at jan 25 of 1940, by my Blitzkrieg tactics i quickly (i mean QUICKLY) take leningrad. Moscow soon falls, then Stalingrad does as well. 3 months passed since war declaration to kill the mighty soviet armies? what a bunch of noobs. the invasion slows down to almost nothing in the very far east, as i take the Caucasus and just prepare a mayor invasion of the Soviet East. then, after almost 9 months of nothing interesting happening, i get some sort of peace declaration by stalin himself, seeing as his 3 jewel cities fell. i lose some 3 no good countries of the far east, and then it strikes me.

its December 25 of 1940, i had beaten the russians so quickly before it was historically possible that the script took more than 9 months to happen.

i swear that somehow i felt my aggro rating go from 35 to 1200+

the diff was all on normal, the agresiveness on normal too

As Soviets, after Crushing Germany conqureing All Europe, i deployed my All troops to Japanese Border(which win Sinojapanese war and puppeted China , conqured all British India, and other holdings of Europen holdings) .
Declared war onto them and conqured every where including Japan. And a peace offer came, i falsely press accept, and i had ost eveywhre exept india, whle Japs stil holding China Siam and etc.

And once, while on the hottest moments of Narnarossa as GErmany, i placed all my precious aircraft, in somewhere in inner russia to provide better air support, nu fortunately, in a dark night some 10.000 partisan uprised in my unprotected province, and i lost my whole airforce:(

my greatest fear. the yanks destroyed all my interceptors (all 4 wings of them) the other day. i really think its unfair. but i never place my planes in an unguarded hostile province, even for an hour, as the game seems to choose when to rise up, and its always the worst time.

I was playing WiF as US.
In '40 Germany DoWed me - I have absolutely no idea why.
Then Spain joined the Axis and conquered Gibraltar.
A few month later Italians landed in NYC :eek:
I got invaded as US by Italian AI :eek:o

half of new york was italian then anyway, so they probably invited them over for a bowl of pasta. that is quite amazing though, italian transports making it all the way to america without being sunk or realising its a pretty risky plan.

I have a good one. I unintentionally wiped out well over half my air force in my Canada game. Germans swiped my planes when they began blitzing. It took France falling for me to notice.

That is what I like to call a setback, especially when my navy got decimated because the Bismarck said hi.

um.....once i got my *** kicked in Operation Barbarossa, the Battle scenario, on Really Easy, and Coward. They got to Berlin. After taking the rest of the Axis. :(
Then in an MP Game(Same Scenario), got my *** kicked again. He got into Romania, and i barely reached the East Border between Poland and SU, before it ended. He was :eek: at how i ran the battle. Only got to Poland.................:rofl::(
And once as UK, i liberated everything, and well, you know.......100% Dissent. By the time i quit, only London, Portsmouth still remain in my hands. Barely.

I once thought that is Mod 34 you could take Africa easy with Italy, until my 20 Cavs met 60 BEF 5 NZ 4 Aus 2 Iraqi , a persian division and the elite......

1st Nepalese Division which would end up cutting my Iraqi front at the Suez with out me noticing:rofl:

I once in Mod 33 attempted to take the world as Germany, I had taken everything other than a mass Jap empire and SU rump state by 1953, then my game wouldnt let me play the file :(

In that file my goof was attempting to win a sheer war of attrition with Armerican forces in Maine........ don't try it.

Playing as NatChi, I left a 6 IC province in southern China ungarrisoned (it barely even has a coastline ffs) and the Japanese duly flooded in. Well ok I beat them back into the sea with Guangxi troops but damn that was a big blunder.

I had 150+ div ions get destroyed by a single russian AI division cutting me off.

Gotta love the length battles last in WIF.. I was trying to take Moscow quickly and got royally a** f***** by some crazy drunk Russian division charging my rear single-handedly.

Needless to say i resumed a autosave,,

Not remembering how I breached the Maginot Line in my very first game as Germany (in fact very first game)...I suspect that I have it on the easiest level come to think of it...I did throw a s*#t load of divisions at it.:cool:

The worst thing i did was when i was France i took over all of Europe including USSR then i attacked America and decimated there navy. Then i finally landed in Charleston Virgina i had at least 40 airplane divisions landed then in Charleston forgot about them then the Americans took it back when they were all based there lost my whole airforce and my ground troops were continually harassed by the American Airforce.

i played as germany and invaded russia but i dont saw that holland joined england and had 4 divisions there and 2 in berlin the dutch where very fast in berlin.

i sloved with declare war upon belgium and invade them from french and i moved up to amsterdam, then they where occupied very fast.

problem solved but if holland get berlin:eek:

My biggest goof was giving up Rome to UK what triggered event(Italy surrenders). any province controled by italians became occupied by new enemies. that made my few divisons in Italy encircled by allies with no reserves in austia...
all allied had now open road to berlin...

Playing MP with a friend me GER, he SOV. I have already pretty much won the game in 2 months with blitzkrieg, it was now just a metter of taking holes in the defense. The only SOV army left was in the Ukraine. Well my army was low on org and as i wanted to encricle kiev, my tanks got beaten and encricled (In those long provinces). If he wouldnt make the stupid mistake to attack the encriclemnt right away, the battle which he lost (The tanks were down but not beaten) and if there was not was Guanderian heading to the resQU, I would have lost 40+ divs (Mostly tanks and mots).