• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mech, don't die on us now that we are rooting for you in the ACA! ;)

You know what this AAR needs more? More blackmail. Reader blackmail.

Leviathan07 said:
More cowbell!

And more Godwinson!!!

Don't worry! I yet live..
Sorry I've been traveling all over the place, the last time i was at my main computer was when i posted the 'Blue Bear will burn stick figures' image.

Since then I have been using my laptop as a lifeline, (I play CK on my laptop, but I do all my art on my main comp...hence why after that its been very un-art-ventful) However for around the last week I've been where even my laptop cannot follow..sorta.

But fret not, for I am back..to my laptop at least, and will be able to post more on Edulf's efforts.

I was actually thinking of doing another episode of 'He who Wiglaf's first, laughs last", as I totally agree we need atleast one more wiglaf chapter...but I am worried without my art and editing programs I wouldn't be as good as i can make it.

Ah, you're back!

Well, choose whatever way you consider the best for the next chapter -- we will wait for it eagerly no matter what. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.