• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations on an excellent AAR, and oh well you, didn't succeed, but I think you came a biti closr than any one else.

I hereby grant you the title of

Great Lord of Rediculous EU3 Challenges.

Kebzero didn't get the title, and let's face it. Even though his game was based on one single exploit, he : made a WC, converted all provinces in the game to one culture and religion, he was a monarchy the whole time, he never passed the threshold.

I'm not saying Prawnstar did a worse job, but I think Kebzero was simply unnoticed.

Outstanding job on your WC Prawnstar and the 2 points over the threshold at the end really don't count imo, since there was no one that could have taken offense at your BB.

As someone who has read your Iroquois AAR and now this one without doing my fair share of commenting along the way, I say: absolutely amazing job! I look forward to your next ambitious task.

Congratulations. I read all 60 pages in one shot. What you have accomplished is simply great, especially for a fella who had enough of HOI and gave it a try with Castille and stuck in Pyrénées (of course I have colonies, but..)

Now, I think I will spend my sunday reading your Iroquois AAR. Keep up the good work...

It seems like a badboy-free WC is in fact not difficult in HTTT. What a pity.

Spam fabricated PU's, I suppose.