• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(243793)

Banned
10 Badges
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Pillars of Eternity
Since nobody was replying to this thread, im gonna totally redo it in a totally different way.

So im starting a EU:Rome game, the game will be played on Wednesdays 18:30 or 19:00 CET, starting the 23rd of Februari.

Rules:
Don't play a nation that's bound to conquer another players nation
Obey the GM/host
40px-718smiley.svg.png

If you can't play at some point try to find a substitute, however if you can't find one then you may ask for the game to be scheduled to a later date which you may only do once.

Players so far:
IanDury - Random
Erasus - Random?
Anders_de_K - Roxolani?
Achab - Random

To sign up for the game just post in this thread asking to be allowed to join in.

Remember that this game will be played with Epigoni Mod 2.01b!

Anders hasn't showed up yet in any games, first time because he didn't have the mod and second time... no idea.
Not sure Erasus will show up next time either due too him awaiting his new rig.

Last edited:
Hi, i would gladly join the fray! Will the game be in vanilla? Because recently i tried Epigoni and i really liked the new disposition of provinces.

If we're going with Epigoni, i'll take Syracusae (thought the Avatar gave it away :D)

Please sign me in for Sparta (looks like they have some extra features in Epigoni).

okay

oh and by the way im really new to Rome so don't expect me too survive more than 3 in-game years =P

Meh, dying 3 years in with Carthage it's quite difficult. Unless you singlehandedly try and take down both the Egyptian and the Seleucids.

18.30 CET and it's empty on the metaserver ... or is it just me?:p

Tried looking for that mod after I realized there was a game on today, but I can't find any 2.01b epigoni mod.