• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

klyte45

Second Lieutenant
20 Badges
Jun 22, 2015
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Empire of Sin
  • PDXCon 2019 "Baron"
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
Usage information
For now, the features of XTM are available at the EUIS screens, even on additional monitors or toggling it on main screen using the Ctrl+Tab shortcut.

<More details about usage and roadmap here soon>

Last edited:
Hi. Is your mod still on TS? Mods on here still don't work, they simply are not loaded, so TS is still an alternative to this platform.
Nope, the version there is very old and won't work on current game version. I won't publish any mod in any place that not the official mod platform (PDXMods)

Crashes to desktop, even in brand new map.

[object Object]
MethodAccessException: Method `MonoMod.Utils.Extensions.AddRange[Game.Prefabs.TransportType, string](System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<Game.Prefabs.TransportType, string>,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<Game.Prefabs.TransportType, string>)' is inaccessible from method `BelzontTLM.Palettes.XTMRouteAutoColorSystem.ToXml()'
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object.__icall_wrapper_mono_throw_method_access(intptr,intptr)
at BelzontTLM.Palettes.XTMRouteAutoColorSystem.ToXml () [0x00054] in <fa6884d8220745af81049d5acd4c0dd3>:0
at BelzontTLM.Palettes.XTMRouteAutoColorSystem.Serialize[TWriter] (TWriter writer) [0x00000] in <fa6884d8220745af81049d5acd4c0dd3>:0
at BelzontTLM.Palettes.XTMRouteAutoColorSystem.Belzont.Serialization.IBelzontSerializableSingleton<BelzontTLM.Palettes.XTMRouteAutoColorSystem>.Serialize[TWriter] (TWriter writer) [0x00000] in <fa6884d8220745af81049d5acd4c0dd3>:0
at Belzont.Serialization.BelzontSerializeJob`2[TWriter,B].Execute () [0x00024] in <fa6884d8220745af81049d5acd4c0dd3>:0
at Unity.Jobs.IJobExtensions+JobStruct`1[T].Execute (T& data, System.IntPtr additionalPtr, System.IntPtr bufferRangePatchData, Unity.Jobs.LowLevel.Unsafe.JobRanges& ranges, System.Int32 jobIndex) [0x00001] in <a8fc136049044b19982b5abcb6f6b426>:0
at (wrapper delegate-invoke) Unity.Jobs.IJobExtensions+JobStruct`1+ExecuteJobFunction[Belzont.Serialization.BelzontSerializeJob`2[Colossal.Serialization.Entities.BinaryWriter,BelzontTLM.Palettes.XTMRouteAutoColorSystem]].invoke_void_T&_intptr_intptr_JobRanges&_int(Belzont.Serialization.BelzontSerializeJob`2<Colossal.Serialization.Entities.BinaryWriter, BelzontTLM.Palettes.XTMRouteAutoColorSystem>&,intptr,intptr,Unity.Jobs.LowLevel.Unsafe.JobRanges&,int)
Colossal.Logging.CustomLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

Reactions:
Hi. Is your mod still on TS? Mods on here still don't work, they simply are not loaded, so TS is still an alternative to this platform.
Nope, the version there is very old and won't work on current game version. I won't publish any mod in any place that not the official mod platform (PDXMods)
It's sorted now. Mods platform sometimes forgets to remind us about a dependency and that was missing in my new playset causing mods not appearing in the game.

One question... I know removing your mod and its dependency (after using them) doesn't seem to cause any issues. I'd love not have to use that Extra screen mod. Is there an option somewhere for your mod to work without it?

I am getting an error everytime i click on any line. Or actually i get multiple errors. All loggs attached. Also i attached an image of the ingame view. You can see its a fresh world with the two Metro lines. When i click on either line in the tool it fails. I hope this helps the author fixing an issue.

Attachments

• error.log
    3,7 KB · Views: 0
  • network_setup.png
    network_setup.png
    1,5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I'm noting the [Object object] issues to check this week

Unfortunally I'm short on time to give appropriate support, but feel free to send more examples of this errors here. It may be helpful to find where the issue is

An update of ExtendedToolTip by 89pleasure causes a tooltip-related issue with this mod. On launch, XTM gives a string of ~100 error messages, all similar in nature to one provided below; error points to EUIS but only occurs when this mod is included, rather than just the base dependency, Seems to re-iterate the same few errors through every monitor and config setting. Specifically causes Duplicate Path errors on ExtendedToolTip's end whenever the tooltip would be used. Seems to be have caused by the recent 1.0.3 update of ExtendedToolTip, but the 89pleasure was unable to check what might be conflicting as this mod is closed-source. Was hoping you would be able to provide them with the resources to resolve the clash, or something similar.
Cheers and thanks for the mod!
Code:
[object Object]
With object EUIS (ExtraUIScreens.EuisScreenManager)

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at ExtraUIScreens.EuisScreenManager+<InitializeMonitor_impl>d__32.MoveNext () [0x00068] in <b186f4aec553427cb08664fa662976e6>:0
  at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00026] in <a8fc136049044b19982b5abcb6f6b426>:0
Colossal.Logging.CustomLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutineManaged2(MonoBehaviour, IEnumerator)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
ExtraUIScreens.EuisScreenManager:InitializeMonitor(Int32)
ExtraUIScreens.EuisModData:SetMonitorActive(Int32, Boolean)
ExtraUIScreens.EuisModData:set_UseMonitor2(Boolean)
System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo:InternalInvoke(RuntimeMethodInfo, Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Colossal.OdinSerializer.Utilities.TypeExtensions:SetMemberValue(MemberInfo, Object, Object)
Colossal.Json.JSON:DecodeObject(ProxyObject, Object&, Type)
Colossal.Json.JSON:DecodeTypeInPlace(Variant, Object&, Type, Boolean, Boolean)
Colossal.Json.JSON:WriteInto(Variant, Object&)
Colossal.IO.AssetDatabase.AssetDatabase:LoadSettings(String, Object, Object)
Belzont.Interfaces.BasicIMod:OnLoad()
Belzont.Interfaces.BasicIMod:OnLoad(UpdateSystem)
Game.Modding.ModInfo:OnLoad(UpdateSystem)
Game.Modding.ModInfo:Load(UpdateSystem)
Game.Modding.ModManager:InitializeMods(UpdateSystem)
Game.Modding.ModManager:Initialize(UpdateSystem)
Game.SceneFlow.GameManager:InitializeModManager(Boolean)
Game.SceneFlow.<Initialize>d__60:MoveNext()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.MoveNextRunner:InvokeMoveNext(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.MoveNextRunner:Run()
System.Threading.Tasks.<>c:<.cctor>b__7_0(Object)
UnityEngine.WorkRequest:Invoke()
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext:Exec()
UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext:ExecuteTasks()

I am getting an error everytime i click on any line. Or actually i get multiple errors. All loggs attached. Also i attached an image of the ingame view. You can see its a fresh world with the two Metro lines. When i click on either line in the tool it fails. I hope this helps the author fixing an issue.
have you found solution? I'm also getting this error, I get 3 errors and if someone would like to see logs reply to me

have you found solution? I'm also getting this error, I get 3 errors and if someone would like to see logs reply to me
I found for me that it was working for some vehicle types and not for others.
I have not tested it on all types but i do recall that Busses worked and Subways didn't.

I haven't "found" a solution because A:
The author said he will look into it next week which is totaly fine for me.
and B:
I have not searched for a solution.

Kind regards

I found for me that it was working for some vehicle types and not for others.
I have not tested it on all types but i do recall that Busses worked and Subways didn't.

I haven't "found" a solution because A:
The author said he will look into it next week which is totaly fine for me.
and B:
I have not searched for a solution.

Kind regards
thank you,
also I'll point that buses and trams dont work for me and I didn't try other means of transport
edit: all means of transport are causing these errors

Last edited:
The mod was updated
I wasn't able to reproduce the error, but I fixed some issues that may be related to the [Object object] issue. If it not get solved, I will take a look again next week