• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
UNVOTE di Tuti
VOTE walrus

Clusterf**k. 15 minutes to go. We need more switches to get the husked wunderkind to swing. Or else I will have to bail.

Any ideas?

Well it sounds like you have better idea what is going on then I do right now.

UNVOTE AOK 11, VOTE walrus

Although not exactly sure why, but it is clear that TT is pulling everyone onto him, so I want to see why.

Wait, forget the husked wunderkind, I need to survive.

UNVOTE walrus
VOTE Polar

Wait, so you had nothing on Walrus to start with?

Wait, so you had nothing on Walrus to start with?

I just showed up after being gone with techical problems for the last 36 hours or so. I've got nothing. But considering the number of votes on the others, walrus was a good late target, and TT picked him.

So I am going with it.

Wow I have never heard that before! You must be telling the truth.

When the update comes and you realise that blindly following AOK has once again led the village to do something stupid....well, I'll just say I told you so.

How would he have anything on me on DAY TWO?!?!

Two nights of scanning, and I personally would rate AOK as one of those people to scan early, along with Jonti-h and a few others. It would be reasonable for the Seer to have scanned AOK and you in the first two nights.

When the update comes and you realise that blindly following AOK has once again led the village to do something stupid....well, I'll just say I told you so.

You have convinced me.

UNVOTE walrus
VOTE Polar

In other news, I like amphetamines.

Ok, i'll keep that in mind.

Two nights of scanning, and I personally would rate AOK as one of those people to scan early, along with Jonti-h and a few others. It would be reasonable for the Seer to have scanned AOK and you in the first two nights.

While (edit: POTENTIALLY :p) true, AOK has already pretty much shat all over that theory.

I am actually not an early scan target in big games I have found. In lite, yes, in big, not so much as I play less often here.

While true, AOK has already pretty much shat all over that theory.

Well True?...

I think my vote shall stay in place.