• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What exactly are the conditions for tribal kingdoms to not just randomly dissolve on character death? it's extremely frustrating to keep starting over from scratch every time a character dies, especially when their heir is actually fairly decent (and not a child).

And on a similar note, is there a way for (ahistoric) tribal cultures to adopt sub-roman or some kind of not-comletely-tribal government after conquering formerly roman territory, similar to how the Ostrogoths do?

Last edited:
What exactly are the conditions for tribal kingdoms to not just randomly dissolve on character death? it's extremely frustrating to keep starting over from scratch every time a character dies, especially when their heir is actually fairly decent (and not a child).
The dissolution is not random, it is entirely codified and controlled. In a tribal context a weak or young ruler will have to affirm their authority if their parent had formed a de jure kingdom distinct from the initial tribal title. Having high prestige, above 1000, is one way of avoiding tribal fracture. The only way to definitely secure realm cohesion is to adopt the high tribal government, which does not suffer from this risk.

And on a similar note, is there a way for (ahistoric) tribal cultures to adopt sub-roman or some kind of not-comletely-tribal government after conquering formerly roman territory, similar to how the Ostrogoths do? I've
Not instantly, but it should speed up the process of becoming high tribal.

Reactions:
Question probably already asked, but any prevision of the next update date?
When it is ready, CK2 is an old game so development is a lot slower and there are eve fewer people to potentially work on a future update.

Reactions:
What do you still pretend to add and improve in wtwsms before you finish to update this mod?
Well, at least the map expansion from Jade Dragon which has already been added to the development version, maybe some other content depending on developer interest (Rise of Islam for example).

Reactions:
Quick question, is there a difference between the Aramaic Culture and the Aramean culture in the culture files, and if so what period does Aramaic show up on the the map? If it does so at all.

Quick question, is there a difference between the Aramaic Culture and the Aramean culture in the culture files, and if so what period does Aramaic show up on the the map? If it does so at all.
No and Aramaic is not a culture which is used.

Reactions:
Does the Holy War CB only become available when you have the Rise of Islam enabled or will it become available after a certain date even if you have the Rise of Islam disabled?
Only with the Rise of Islam enabled.

Is there any way to ensure the Aquileian Schism/Three Chapters ends with the Miaphysites reconciled with Chalcedonians and the Aquileians separate? Like is there a specific event I can fire after the schism begins to keep it split as is? I feel like that would be a slightly interesting alt-history to play within, and I've even had the schism resolved in some weird ways, like the Aquileians accepting the reunion with Miaphysites ever though the Eastern Roman Emperor (AI) himself became Aquileian.

Do new cultures work in Eu4 afrer i transfer game? How do melting pot cultires work there?
The EU4 converter is not compatible at the moment, it needs an update for it to work.
Is there any way to ensure the Aquileian Schism/Three Chapters ends with the Miaphysites reconciled with Chalcedonians and the Aquileians separate? Like is there a specific event I can fire after the schism begins to keep it split as is? I feel like that would be a slightly interesting alt-history to play within, and I've even had the schism resolved in some weird ways, like the Aquileians accepting the reunion with Miaphysites ever though the Eastern Roman Emperor (AI) himself became Aquileian.
The schism can be maintained, but there is no additional definitive breaking point event, so the decision to mend the schism would still be available.

Anyone: Is there a cheat mod compatible with the mod?
I feel like there was one but I can't find it.

Will Germanic cultures shift to their medieval counterparts like Bavari > Bavarian and Franks in Rhineland > Franconian?
There is an event for Bavarians to appear under Rygir control. Franconian has no content associated to it.
Anyone: Is there a cheat mod compatible with the mod?
I feel like there was one but I can't find it.
Not one that I know of.

I have two more questions about the Holy War CB. If you enable The Rise of Islam, will the Holy War CB be available for sub-Roman characters that have the Imperial Reconquest CB available, or will it still be disabled for these characters? Also, is the Holy War CB available only if the Rise of Islam fires, that is, if the Muslim doomstacks appear? Thank you.

I have two more questions about the Holy War CB. If you enable The Rise of Islam, will the Holy War CB be available for sub-Roman characters that have the Imperial Reconquest CB available, or will it still be disabled for these characters? Also, is the Holy War CB available only if the Rise of Islam fires, that is, if the Muslim doomstacks appear? Thank you.
It will be enabled for everyone only after the Rise of Islam takes place.