• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

blgnanil

Recruit
20 Badges
Sep 14, 2019
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
So i was playing as the king of the Croatia. Big part of the Hungary was under my control, but i didn't get the kindom title of the Hungary. So pope decided to start a crusade against Hungary which is under control of Khazar Khanagate. Since it was my neighbour i decided to get all the titles for myself for not to the beneficiary. Because of that i heavily contributed to the crusade and we won in a short time. As a result, i did get the lands which are goal of the crusade but shockingly i lost some of my vassals to the TARGET of the crusade. So basicly we swap some of the lands. Is it a bug?

BTW sorry for my english, it is not my first language. So i'm uploading a picture down below to be more clear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    1,8 MB · Views: 41
I experienced something similar a while ago, I was playing a shattered World and tried to build a German Empire, when an AI beat me to it, I was nipping at their heels for a while but since it was a shattered world Christian MA was hovering at around 0% and he (Heretic) had a lot of same religion friends that would protect him whenever I tied to take a larger bite out of him.
Anyway, at some point (I already had most of germanys de jure territory with the de facto holder being mostly based out of France and Italy) the Pope called a crusade for the Empire Of Germany, I participated and won the title for myself, but simultaneously, every single de jure german vassal I had got their Independence, leaving me with only the bits of territory I got from the crusade, my personal holdings in Germany proper and the bits and pieces I owned outside My new Empire.

What I mean to say is, you are not alone in this.