Wizard Hat & Mea Culpa DLC (How to use / unlock from Steam purchase?)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Big Head Zach

Recruit
26 Badges
Mar 7, 2011
  • Magicka
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Empire of Sin - Premium Edition
  • Empire of Sin
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • 500k Club
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines
Hello y'all!

Been having a blast with the game and good on Arrowhead for taking the difficult release in stride and being charitable and fair to the customers.

I purchased this game last week off of Steam and found out there were two different DLC's released. In trying to find information on these it was indicated they were automatically included in the latest patched version of the game, however Steam doesn't indicate they exist, nor is there any message inside the game telling me how to access the content. If I am missing something obvious, please tell me I'm dumb and how to fix the dumbness - or, lead me to where the forum post showing the current state of the DLC issue is.

Thanks! Looking forward to the Vietnam pack! Keep supporting indie devs!

You can't get the Wizard Hat DLC anymore, it was given to those who purchased the game before February 1st. Not sure about the Mea Culpa DLC, maybe it's already in there? The Mea Culpa DLC wasn't released as a "true" DLC, but as a patch, so it should a) already be activated since you got the newest version and b) not show up on the DLC list for Magicka on Steam.

The wizard hat dlc was a bonus for anyone that bought the game before the 31th of january, the Mea culpa dlc is not a true dlc in the steam sense, but rather just a normal patch that adds a new character you can switch to, using the arrows next to your character in the same place where you select the robe color, and a new spell you can find in challenge mode

We got sooo many complaints from people missing out on the kit so we finally relented and offered it as a discounted DLC.

Ayun: pissed about not having a true collectors item? Don't worry, we got stuff planned that'll be exclusive enough.

/s