• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Whitestripe

Sergeant
16 Badges
Sep 22, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sengoku
  • War of the Vikings
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
Hello,
I do not own the game yet, but am following this forum and the game very interested and I was wondering if a german version is planed.
I read some rumour saying that a patch would deliver the translation as there is no german version out yet - or am I missinformed? I read on amazon a guy bought the game with a german cover and casing but still his game was english only when installing.

Could any of the officials shortly give a statement please? Thanks a lot!

Greetings,

Whitestripe

Hi Whitestripe,

Yes, there will be a German version. It will be patched in when it's ready to go and we'll communicate it here so you you know.

Kind regards
Susana

Hello,
I do not own the game yet, but am following this forum and the game very interested and I was wondering if a german version is planed.
I read some rumour saying that a patch would deliver the translation as there is no german version out yet - or am I missinformed? I read on amazon a guy bought the game with a german cover and casing but still his game was english only when installing.

Could any of the officials shortly give a statement please? Thanks a lot!

Greetings,

Whitestripe

Oh that sounds great, thank you for the reply! I will stay tuned here then. Keep your good work up!

EDIT: another question: Is there an approximate ETA for when it's done? Just like 1, 2 or even 3 months or more? Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello Susana,

can you tell me a date when the German language package appears?
amazon.de currently experiencing a greater return shipment of king arthur 2, because it is in German. The German fans are deeply disappointed by paradox.

It was communicated at release that it was an English only release but of course it is unfortunate if people are dissapointed still. My understanding is that the localization is in progress but I have not been given a date.

Kind regards
Susana

Hello Susana,

can you tell me a date when the German language package appears?
amazon.de currently experiencing a greater return shipment of king arthur 2, because it is in German. The German fans are deeply disappointed by paradox.

Hello,

so after 2 Months.. is there a date yet? anything you can tell us?
i know.. its done.. when its done.. but there is alot of people waiting for the translation.

I hope.. we get some official statemant again :)

greetings,
Acored

so after another 2 weeks waiting with no answer.. is this exactly what i thought about paradox.. thanks for confirm my thoughts about this..
its a shame.. that some games.. are programed by this company.

soo ty. no answer is an answer