• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Indeed I hope so to, the way the religion system works seems like it would be perfect for Lux Invicta especially if the various religious strain things like messianic and populous etc could be included.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Exactly, the religious system in CK3 is not quite Numahr's SELIM, but it's close.

Increase the number of tenets to 4 or 5, and you can have all the different elements SELIM combined to generate the coolest religion system ever in a videogame.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Possibly, in the FAR future.

I hope you all can enjoy Lux for ck2 still though, it is still good and will still be in development.

• 3Like
Reactions:
CK3 Lux Invicta would be so amazing. CK2 holds it back in a lot of ways, if I wasn't so tied down with HoI4 commitments I'd get a team together ASAP to begin working on porting it over.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I would love if we kept going on 2, just because 3 is released we shouldn't all jump ship over to 3.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I would love if we kept going on 2, just because 3 is released we shouldn't all jump ship over to 3.

Oh don't get me wrong I love the CK2 version and played it again recently. But having sunk a lot of hours into CK3 now I have a bunch of ideas flying around in my head for how LI could be expanded and improved in it that just aren't possible in CK2.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I am curious, what do you see available in 3 that 2 doesn't have?

I think religions is the "center" part of Lux, and I just do not see the religion system in 3 handling the Lux religions good enough to port right over.

I am interested if anyone does go for Lux for 3, but all I am saying is I don't want people to make one for 3 just because 3 is out.

All I see is complex history and mechanics better suited for 2 when I look at it...

• 2Like
Reactions:
I am curious, what do you see available in 3 that 2 doesn't have?

I think religions is the "center" part of Lux, and I just do not see the religion system in 3 handling the Lux religions good enough to port right over.

I am interested if anyone does go for Lux for 3, but all I am saying is I don't want people to make one for 3 just because 3 is out.

All I see is complex history and mechanics better suited for 2 when I look at it...

With just a bit of modding and tweaking the religion system I think it could be a lot better in Lux3 than Lux2. Addition of new tenets and maybe doctrines would more or less cover everything CK2's religions can do and then some, and being able to create new faiths on the fly in LI's world would be an exceptionally cool thing that'd give even more replayability.

Dynasty and house mechanics would also add a lot to LI, in fact it seems pretty much tailor made for this world honestly. The new tech system too could easily be retooled to add to LI's narrative.

Really this is just one of my favorite CK2 mods and I wanna see it live on and always get better ya know?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Yeah I totally get that. DarkGamma and I are all thats left from the team really, and we are sticking with 2 now. BUT, I wouldn’t mind helping on a version of 3 but I wouldnt want to rush it.

• 5Like
Reactions: