• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dead One's Blood

Sergeant
78 Badges
Nov 24, 2021
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
With Knights of Pen and Paper 3 being released "in approximately less than an hour" (it has been like that for more than an hour but whatever), I'm concerned about lack of KoPP3 forum - will it be a thing, or should the players have to use KoPP2 forum?

• 1Like
Reactions:
In the event that the makers of Knights of Pen and Paper 3 have not yet developed a forum that is specifically designated for the game, it is conceivable that they may temporarily utilize the forum that was used for the previous edition (Knights of Pen and Paper 2) or they may give other avenues for players to communicate with one another and discuss the new game.

With Knights of Pen and Paper 3 being released "in approximately less than an hour " (it has been like that for more than an hour but whatever ), I'm concerned about lack of KoPP3 forum - will it be a thing, or should the players have to use KoPP2 forum?
I'm looking forward to its release. There will certainly be many interesting things