• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There's lots more of online shops selling it.

Most paradox games these days are only usable via Steam, no matter where you buy it. CK II for example, everything but the GamersGate version requires Steam (even the physical disc version). I am not sure if this is also the case of March of the Eagles but it seems likely.

The game manual and other docs released convinced me to preorder.

Forgive a stupid question - what time on Monday the 18th should it be released and available for download?

Thanks for the estimate!

Glad to hear this game is one of the top sellers on GamersGate!

Got it on gamestreamer and didn't receive Sengoku :/

oh darn it , should have gotten it from Paradox web shop ,didn't notice it was same price. :[

Last edited:
Got it on gamestreamer and didn't receive Sengoku :/

oh darn it , should have gotten it from Paradox web shop ,didn't notice it was same price. :[
never heard of GameStreamer but they do advertise the MotE pre-order with a free copy of Sengoku. if you really didn't get it (i don't know how they handle Steam codes) i'd get in touch with them ASAP.

never heard of GameStreamer but they do advertise the MotE pre-order with a free copy of Sengoku. if you really didn't get it (i don't know how they handle Steam codes) i'd get in touch with them ASAP.

Chopy, you will probably get both codes when MotE is out.

Well i did get MoTe code , but no Sengoku. I have contacted the support , will see what happens. :)

Is the game only available as a digital download? No physical copies available?

Is the game only available as a digital download? No physical copies available?
I believe I read somewhere that retail copies where only being made for the German market.
And that they only be available 1 March (or at least later than digidownload release).

Dont know for sure.

That is a shame. I played a bit on a friend's computer and i got interested, but if its just a digital buy-only title... Think i will pass.

Steam won't run on my computer (idk why). Guess no March of the Eagles for me. too bad so sad. guess I'll just keep playing all of Paradox's other non-DRM masterpieces, like Vicky 2, HOI3, and CK2.