• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Darlf

Private
21 Badges
Apr 9, 2021
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Magicka 2
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
IM SORRY ... Is Paradox trying to pretend that Stellaris Nexsus doesn't exist in case it turns out to be a failure? even on Steam, no one from the moderation of this game writes anything, they are all anonymous path note... so what if it's Erly acc, it's your game and create a forum for it because it would be nice because as I know... REPORT A BUG? I guess that's what the Erly version is for???? and, for example, the game has several bugs or bad decisions and I say this as someone who has just started playing and I can already see some problems with the game, such as broken AI in solo mode... or a mission designed against logic, with everything worst, tasks based o RNG, time limit, bugged AI that has x100 strength as the player, and on top of that, the player does not receive full information about the task, but only some information about subsequent parts of the task... I remind you, we have RNG and a time limit here XD... and if someone wondering which mission I'm writing about, I'm writing about mission 4... this mission should be deleted (preferably with its designer) and designed from scratch, and disabled while creating the new one so that the player can play the remaining missions...

and if someone accuses me of insulting the designers of this mission because I think that paradox should fire them... it's not insulting, it's called facts, if we have a baker who adds poison to the dough instead of flour, tell him that he is blind or doesn't know how to do his job is quite reasonable, if not lenient, in the case of game design it works similarly and this one mission was really designed around the worst combination of ideas.

So please, finally, GIVE me this forum because I'm scared to continue playing, thinking about how many problems I've encountered after just over 10 hours of play...

• 1Like
Reactions:
if someone accuses me of insulting the designers of this mission because I think that paradox should fire them... it's not insulting
Yes it is. It is also explicitly against the terms of use you agreed to when you signed up here.

As to Nexus, it is in early release and so of course has bugs. If you can't put up with that, stop playing it until it is fully released.

The developers support it via Discord, as you can see here:

aginst the terms is facts that someone make a bad job ? like im not toxsic it just bad mission whne come to desing, so i not see where is aginst terms, and most time whne someone make a bad job is some that's some reason to be fired, depending on the size of the mistake.

and nice there is an discord i think i see icon of it in the game but not look what icon Exactly is it

• 1Like
Reactions:
Again: you do NOT get to dictate Paradox's staffing, nor that of our valued external partners like Whatboy Games. Nor do you get to personally criticise any staff member of either organisation.

If these conditions are not acceptable to you, lodge an account deletion ticket at paradox.zendesk.com