• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And as I said, if this was a FREE MOD I wouldn't even post anything about it. Cause its FREE. And frankly I'd probably have an easier time reading it in Spanish than in English. =)

But since I paid you money for this product, then you can spend money to hire someone to translate from Spanish into English. I'm surrounded by millions of people who are bilingual in Spanish and English. In Southern California its a fairly common skill. And the cost is very cheap, since the person who you e-mail the text won't know the difference if you're in Pamplona or Pomona.

So I would suggest compiling a list of the text in original Spanish, finding a cheap translator online, hire them to translate this text for you, and then patch the game with proper translation. I'm sure you could get it done for under $100.

Hi :)
As I stated before we know that there are many and BIG mistakes but the overall english of Iron Cross is not as bad as some posted in this forum.
Anyway it will be fixed very soon, we are working on it. Thanks :)

Hi :)
As I stated before we know that there are many and BIG mistakes but the overall english of Iron Cross is not as bad as some posted in this forum.
Anyway it will be fixed very soon, we are working on it. Thanks :)

Your missing the point, you released a game to a predominately english speaking following. It doesn't matter if you the Dev are spanish, korean, afghani... YOU dont release a product that 90% of the consumers cant even follow. And this, "We'll fix it with a patch, just buy our shit first" crap is getting really old on these forums.

Translation is very bad, period.
But making a mountain out of it...... A little bit of guessing is everything you need to go through the game.
Unprofessional, hell yeah. But C´mon its not an RPG a graphic adventure or anything like that.

Paradox translations are horrible too in other languages different than english ((same as EA, Activision and any other game developer that comes to my mind)), but I suppose that some of you didnt care back then, neither did it stop them to release their games in countries were EnGRIsH was not so widely spoken.

You have the right to complain and you are right about this issue, but going full "drama queen" mode is a bit over the top.

Devs, you better hire a translator before the first patch or somebody is going to start killing kittens until you do :)

Last edited:
=)

Last edited:
I'm happy this is being worked on. For now I'm just asking my sister for translations as I play in Spanish. She is starting to get annoyed already, so please be quick.. :)

Well I'm just glad you will fix it, so no more bashing is needed. It is an experience that I hope thought you not to release bad translations (I hear German sucks to).

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Funny comment the last one above from eleinvisible hahahaha ¡¡ :p:p:p !!

The point is this: don't worry, be happy :D The world is not going down Gentlemen!

Despite of the fact that all of us have paid (and consequently everybody deserve an optimal translation), Iron Cross extension IS NOT unplayable for that reason. Enjoy your life well you can, because its the only one we will get my esteemed Hearts of Iron buddies. :D I am sure IC developers will manage soon in order to provide a refined English translation... ;)