• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So basically you don't listen to music.

lucille-bluth.gif

----

On a serious note: jazz is fine. Makes a very good listening when driving; soothes the mind.

It is the abstract, improvisational nonsense that I do not particulary care for. I remember it struck a particular chord with the music students on my old high school, and I guess I have associated it with with hipsters ever since. :p

On a serious note: jazz is fine. Makes a very good listening when driving; soothes the mind.

It is the abstract, improvisational nonsense that I do not particulary care for. I remember it struck a particular chord with the music students on my old high school, and I guess I have associated it with with hipsters ever since. :p

I would that thought that it didn't strike any chords at all?

The music that came with the game.

I also have previously added similarly sounding music.

I plan to do so again.

My extremely crappy soundtrack:
Dvorak Symphony 9 Movement 4
1812 Overture
Moonlight Sonata
When Johnny Comes Marching Home
Hungarian Dance no. 5
Mars, the Bringer of War
Anvil Chorus
Lacrimosa
Ride of the Valkyries
Beethoven Symphony 5 Movement 1
O Fortuna

Usually I listen to German Imperial miltiary music. Particularly Alte Kameraden. Also, Deutschlandlied and Heil Dir Im Siegerkranz (national anthem of the German Empire). Or at times, British, French and Austrian military marches and music.

When playing China, I listen to The Last Emperor theme song, which is perfect for this era. That and Emperor-Rise of the Middle Kingdom game soundtrack.

When playing as Greece, I listen to EU-Rome music and CK2 music from ERE music DLC. And I also listen to the awesome music tracks from Rome Total War and it's mods, as well as Caesar IV.

When playing as Japan, I listen to music from Sengoku and Shogun II Total War, as well as that Japanese music piece from HoI3.

And when playing as Brazil, Mexico or any other south American nation, I load up Tropico 4 music on Youtube. :p

Check my signature :p

Takes some time just looking through this, but some songs fit very well, thanks

Some suggestions for your Germany/Prussia Playthroughs:

Pariser Einzugsmarsch
Des großen Kurfürsten Reitermarsch
Petersburger Marsch
Jäger aus der Kurpfalz
Argonnerwaldlied
Sedan-Marsch
Mussinan Marsch
Marsch aus der Zeit Friedrich des Großen

The complete works of the Strauss'. I never hear the same song twice.

Never really liked the Strauss', but boy it does work well when playing as Austria. :)

Sachko said:
I didn't knew him, thanks a lot !
Also, I really like your list.

One of my favoutire composers, Ramirez. Nothing beats him together with a good glas of wine on a warm summers eve. Always makes me feel like I'm on the pampas when I listen to him.

I listen to Beethoven, or Mozart, if I want to get into the zone.

Otherwise I just listen to albums I like, so sometimes I'm listening to like... hip-hop, or electronic, or anything, really.