• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

markyears

Sergeant
15 Badges
Dec 29, 2017
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
I'm wondering how exactly the "appointed" upper house really appointed. Since from my game, it is not consistent with the ideology of the combination of aristocrats and capitalists. Seems to be a little liberal than either of these groups. Thanks!

It is in fact, the ideology combination of aristocrats and capitalists, I'm not sure what the margin of error is though. You can tell at least that the Capitalists/Aristocrats are involved because without them your upper house will default to being 100% of your ruling party's ideology.

It is in fact, the ideology combination of aristocrats and capitalists, I'm not sure what the margin of error is though. You can tell at least that the Capitalists/Aristocrats are involved because without them your upper house will default to being 100% of your ruling party's ideology.
Thanks! In my game, it is 1-2% margin of error. So not sure where it is coming from.

As far as I can see, the Capitalist and Aristocrat POPs are (almost) all accepted culture. In fact, I'm playing Argentina. After many years, there is no new immigrant, and you know in south america, there is so easy for assimilation.