• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For me the normal annexation order without the abducting aliens :rofl: is this:
Prussia
Persia
The Confederates
and so goes

For me the normal annexation order without the abducting aliens :rofl: is this:
Prussia
Persia
The Confederates
and so goes
Same With Me.
The Aliens Might come back after the Earth is United.

Happy New Year Tannu Tuva!
Tozu Koshuun here with World News Today.

screensave12.png

Japan continues to expand in china and Primorsk, as Japanese soldiers launch a counteroffensive into Korea.

screensave4.png

The Confederates have secured the U.S. Coast, repulsing the European Soviet Invasion, and the APR invasion of Florida.

screensave3.png

The Confederates and Libertadores are still warring at the Panama Canal, the blood is running out into the Ocean, causing damage to the ocean life.

screensave14.png

The Pacific is becoming a warzone, as a patchwork of landings fight each other on islands.

screensave5z.png

The Cossaks have landed in Africa, but this landing is expected to fail due to lack of co-ordination. The ottomans and Roma are on their last legs.

screensave7.png

Sweden has landed a sizable force in Ireland. The Brits have released this statement about the landings: ********!!!!!!

That is all for tonight folks. And from Tuva, I bid you goodnight.

Please Note, that updates will slow down after the New Year, (Happy 2010!)
as I go on vacation. (It's going to be like, 6 degrees there. I'm used to 115) After that, I start school, and that combined with my busy skating schedule will give me time to play only on weekends.
But, until then, I will try to get as many updates out as possible

Edit: Does anyone know who to PM to change my forum name?

Last edited:
Please Note, that updates will slow down after the New Year, (Happy 2010!)
as I go on vacation. (It's going to be like, 6 degrees there. I'm used to 115) After that, I start school, and that combined with my busy skating schedule will give me time to play only on weekends.
But, until then, I will try to get as many updates out as possible
What a sad thing to hear, I like handsoff AARs...

Anyway happy 2010 to you, cheers,

-Laurence

Wow the Imperial Empire of the Empire of the Imperial Bourbon is growing fast! :eek:
:rofl:

Okay, my Faithful ReadAARs, It Looks Like we have a Small Problem.
When I Pull Up My Game, a 'Scenario Files Have Errors, and I Ignore it. This Then Happens

screensave3.png

screensave4y.png

screensave5c.png

In Other News, When I Get Time, I Will Start a KR UoB AAR. Also, My Vacation Ends Friday. [offtopic] My sledding was a joke. I Looked Like a Snowplow. And I Skiied Into The Parking Lot. However, Since I Am A Figure Skater, The Pond was easy and I did A few Axels.[/offtopic] If this is fixed, i should be updating by the weekend!

No idea, I strongly suggest starting the handsoff AAR again from scratch, with even more pictures this time, but the choice is up to you.

Also, congratulations on starting your second AAR, may it fare better than the first. :p

No idea, I strongly suggest starting the handsoff AAR again from scratch, with even more pictures this time, but the choice is up to you.

Also, congratulations on starting your second AAR, may it fare better than the first. :p

I agree. What am I getting myself into 2! Coming soon! This is now dead until I uninstall kaiserreich, or after my second aar

I agree. What am I getting myself into 2! Coming soon! This is now dead until I uninstall kaiserreich, or after my second aar

Great! But you do know that you can simply copy paste your entire HoI2 folder, so that you can install the mod on one, and leave the other intact. ;)
I am currently keeping 9 such HoI2 folders (!).

-Laurence

did you guys ignore my post!! :D You have to deactivate kaiserreich to play it

THIS!

I've tried playing the scenario with Kaiserreich, and it's simply that the colors DO NOT WORK with it!